I know that Gerry has not written on the forum lately but if he still reads the site. I want to wish him a happy new year,hope he is well and I for one miss his contributions that he made.
Mavis Walker ● 6485d10 Comments
You are not the only person to miss Gerry.
Philippa Bond ● 6479d
He does read and is occupied with family maters. He shares the concern about how the tone has changed a lot here.
Graham Weeks ● 6479d
I agreed, Editor should ban these individuals "free speech" or not they have drawn the level of posting down to the gutters.
Jim Wong ● 6479d
they have drawn the level of posting down to the gutters...... which is roughly where Ealing now stands thanks to incoming population of the last 40 years or so.
Alan Brainsby ● 6479d
Re I agreed, Editor should ban these individuals "free speech" or not they have drawn the level of posting down to the gutters. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rather an intriguing statement. Like to be more specific Jim, as regards individuals and topics ?
Tony Price ● 6478d
Does that referred to the WAS or ANZ or the BMER populations?
Jim Wong ● 6477d
Probably that mad Polish woman is the root cause of Gerry's dissatisfaction.
Peter Wright ● 6477d
But she has disappeared without trace. Can no-one reassure him on that ground?
Sara Nathan ● 6477d
I agree she was funny and I quite enjoyed the less obscene of her postings - but if that's what's worrying Gerry, he should know that she went back under the bridge or wherever trolls vanish.
Re rather an intriguing statement. Like to be more specific Jim, as regards individuals and topics ? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so far others have speculated but Jim stays quiet. I really am intrigued as to what in his opinion is more appropriate to the gutter.
Tony Price ● 6477d