If you care to take a glance at other threads - there is a very clear and strong message that Ealing Town Centre is a shadow of what it once was. Ok I am being very generous, people agree it is a dump, with the most atrocious shopping and parking, and with one or two minor exceptions it is a place to be avoided at all costs. Planting six trees will not fix anything, it needs INVESTMENT, and regeneration... by simply protesting against large scale new developments you are simply hammering one of the final nails in Ealings coffin. Up to you really, I gave up on Ealing a couple of years ago - avoid it like the plague... Chiswick, South Ealing and Northfields are reaping the benefits. Cranes are very ugly, but not as ugly as empty boarded up shops dotted between Poundlands and Primarks... good luck with your strategy I hope it helps you save Ealing but I fear it won't.
Ian Jones ● 5834d