Re The Council has asked the Editor and the poster for an actual address but so far this has not been provided. If this is provided we might be able to find out precisely whom this property went to. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thank you Jason for your response, which means either you or another does read the FORUM, comforting. If the Editor of the " Paper" is not able to supply the address , the author / former Ambassador to Uzbekistan should be able to do so. Please keep us informed, because with the tightening credit squeeze, I think those with use of Public Funds need to very vigilant in where and on what our money is spent. While on this subject, and having engaged your attention, may I raise the case of the housing of a family in Acton which hit the local and national headlines in Oct last where the rent paid for them is a staggering £12480 per MONTH, plus other benefits of course, but which case naturally caused outrage. Is any attempt being made to rehouse this family in more cost effective accomodation. I appreciate the money is raised from national tax-payers, but even so it is causing much disquiet. To what extent the National Press will get hold of it again remains to be seen but I venture it might be in Ealing Council's best interests if it can be shown active steps are being made to drastically reduce the cost to tax payers.
Tony Price ● 6465d