Forum Topic

'Had you not noticed that before?'I had never been a Hammersnith inpatient before and rarerly an outpatient there so I could note note the diversity of ethnicity before. I would contrast Hammersmith with Ealing. Ealing is South Asia, both staff and patients. Hammersmith is the world. 'Our nurses have been demoralised, under paid and under valued by successive governments, so it is hardly surprising that we have accepted the people from the countries you have mentioned.'I work with nurses in the community every day. Their mix too is nothing like Hammersmith.  Who is underpaid depends on with whom the comparisons are made. All of us in allied medical professions will complain we are underpaid compared with the medics. 'They earn money that they can only dream of in their own countries, notwithstanding the training which is second to none. Are you suggesting by writing this, that they get nothing in return. None or not many from western Europe is there, they have sussed out the con already. 'I have many times stated here the fact that throughout history most migrants have been economic. Get used to it. The English have never warmly embraced immigrants. I refer you back to the Hugenots who we were supposed to welcome as persecuted fellow Protestants but in fact the English complained then as now of jobs lost to foreigners. Then as now there are swings and roundabouts with foreign immigration and jobs Personally I would get us out of the EU as the first step on controlling immigration. Secondly all other immigration would be strictly controlled with particular restrictions on Muslim immigrants. Hindus, Christians, Jews and Sikhs have come here and not blown us up. On that basis Irish citizens too would their special place and their votes here.BTW my survey was not nurses but everyone, cleaners to consultants.

Graham Weeks ● 6447d

AMJA - you hold and express such bitterness. Ask yourself - where is the love? You express such hurt and such dislike. Such fear and such lack of empathy. Absolutely spot on. Yes I am bitter when I see the way our people are being cast aside, for example in the housing market, you may well know a perfect example that has been discussed on here. No injustice for the people who have slogged their guts out all their lives, and are denied housing....bitter....angry.....disgusted?......Yes I am! Can I presume that you are adequately housed, do you have empathy for those with families stuck in bed and breakfast "hotels" (I'm being polite)with little or no prospect of being housed, some of whom have been evicted when losing their jobs.Our service people being killed in Afghanistan and issued with the wrong or inferior equipment. And when they lose limbs and need rehabilitation, our own lovely people object to the building to house them and their families, because it would lower the value of their homes....nice people..or the soldiers with missing limbs, using a public swimming pool, confronted by an hysterical woman claiming that it was disgraceful, as it was frightening her children. You ask me "where is the love", may I suggest that you ask the same question of these morons. I read your rants and I am saddened.SUGGESTIONWhen you see my name starting a thread, or contributing to one........IGNORE IT, you will then still be an all forgiving all loving happy bunny. I/we have been kept quiet for far too long, I know it maybe too late to change the way this country has been, and is still being taken for a ride.......you obviously, being a gentle compassionate liberal dont care or mind.......I do, sorry!I will finally ask you what you think of the way we allow murderers, rapists, paedophiles, forgers,people traffickers etc to gain entry to here, putting us all at risk, and we let them stay here if they utter.......not ABRACADABRA, yes that over used exploited word ASYLUM. Rant? You aint heard nutting yet!

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6445d

Re  I know it maybe too late to change the way this country has been, and is still being taken for a ride.......you obviously, being a gentle compassionate liberal dont care or mind.......I do, sorry!          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    I had a leaflet put through my l/box today inviting the public to an Islamic exhibition to discover what Islam is all about, eg Human Rights and Dignity, Inter -faith Harmony and Respect and inter alia Jesus Christ ( pbuh ), note NO mention of Mohammed and today also I received an e mail of which the following extracts were part, some difference I feel from what the Exhibition will attempt to portray.         "  It appears that a member of the House of Lords had invited the Dutch politician, Geert Wilders, to a private meeting in the Palace of Westminster. She had intended to invite her colleagues in the Lords to a private viewing of his ‘documentary’ Fitna, followed by discussion and debate in true parliamentary fashion. This is, after all, a liberal democracy, and their lordships enjoy the rights of freedom of expression and freedom of association, not to mention certain parliamentary privileges for the protection of their function in the legislature.But no sooner had the unsuspecting baroness sent out her invitations, Lord Ahmed raised hell. It is reported that he ‘threatened to mobilise 10,000 Muslims to prevent Mr Wilders from entering the House and threatened to take the colleague who was organising the event to court’.               xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx       "On the first day of our trip, local news reported that  another synagogue was firebombed, a 4th that week, and a man had just been  stabbed for wearing a Star of David by the notorious “disenfranchised  youths” as the media calls them. Two days prior, there was a “peace” rally  which resulted in the burning of dozens of cars, again by those pesky  “youths” who for some reason yell “Allah Akbar” while rioting. We did an  in studio interview on French radio where I bluntly explained to them that  their problems were brought on by their leftist politicians who feel the  need to push socialist and other leftist policies which have enabled all  this to occur."   " They are Islamic neighborhoods where police  absolutely refuse to enter, and where if you are not a Muslim and you are caught driving through it you will have bricks thrown at your car and may  not make it out alive. One of the conservative activists we met up with by  the name of David described a time when there was a new Chief of Police  who decided he wanted to crack down on the no-go zones and send his police in, against the wishes of many other authorities. When the police entered  one of the large 15 story commie-block style apartment buildings, someone  pushed a refrigerator off the roof onto one of the squad cars. They don't  go in there any more. These Islamic ghettos were brought on and paid for  by social welfare programs, and the immigrants were welcomed with open  arms in the name of "Youths" burning an Israeli flag. Photo by  Jesse Petrilladiversity and multiculturalism. Yet unlike the immigrants of the past, assimilation has been lacking to say the least. An unnamed source gave us an example of the local police climate; although the police want to fight, they are greatly restricted. He explained that during a recent protest, someone began shooting at the police with a handgun, the officer in charge gave the order to his men not  to return fire, and was given an award by the government for his restraint. That is the climate of liberalism."           " The sheer  numbers were astounding, at a conservative estimate there were 15,000  screaming jihadis waving Hezbollah and Hamas flags. The crowd grew and grew, and when they hit the opera plaza the police blocked them from continuing to the Israeli Consulate. The infuriated crowd began to torch  Israeli and American flags, and as the tensions grew and we saw police  begin to lock and load their tear gas, we knew it was time to leave. That  evening we found out that a McDonalds was attacked that we had ate at only  a half hour before the rally, and all the windows broken. However, from  press reports you would never know any of this occurred. Our Paris contact  Nidra Poller told us a few days later that there was barely a peep in the  French news about it, if anything at all. The only information we could  find on the event was a flat out lie in an AP news wire saying that the crowds were estimated at 2,600. This manipulation of the facts, and the control of the mainstream media is incredible, but is exactly what the liberals are attempting to do, and have largely succeeded in bringing to the media in the United States."         "What I can explain in words about the European  situation sounds terrible, but be assured that whatever you believe to be  the current state of European affairs, it is 100 times as bad as you  think. “100 times as bad”, those were the words told to us by Dutch MP  Geert Wilders. This hero of a man was just one of the leaders we met with  on our journey. Mr. Wilders was just brought up on charges the day after we met with him on grounds of inciting hate speech for his producing of the factual film called Fitna, which discussed the ideologies behind our Islamic extremist enemies. This attack on free speech is all too common in  this region. Yet there is an extreme double standard if one is talking  about speech against Jews, Christians, or against conservative ideals. For  Europe, it seems perfectly acceptable to tolerate the intolerant."

Tony Price ● 6445d