I am reliably informed there is a royal visit on the cards. If anyone gets the chance please ask HRH a question for me. Seeing as he is so warm about the religion of peace, how does he feel about the shari'a penalty for adultery?
Graham Weeks ● 6447d16 Comments
I thought you meant me!! I was worried for a minute there
Charlie Canniff ● 6447d
What's he coming for?
Penny Crocker ● 6447d
Who will he see on his visit?
Sarah Felstead ● 6447d
Charlie you have regal splendour but lack as far as I know the HRH bit.Good to know you read us wild lot.
Graham Weeks ● 6447d
I can only state the obvious, as like Manuel I know nothing (more). The mayor, sometime poster here, has the duty of welcoming royalty whenever they visit the borough.
I googled the court circular but it only says where he has been , not where he is going.
The Mosque in Rowdell Road, Northolt. Might have guessed.
Graham Weeks ● 6446d
"The Mosque in Rowdell Road, Northolt. Might have guessed."Sod the English again. I am rapidly becoming a fan for the abolition of the monarchy, and have our own Obama!
Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6446d
Try:- members4.boardhost.com/CronePrincess/msg/1233778643.html
Robert Darke ● 6446d
Can't see our mayor.
I am told HM & HRH are due to open TVU's new building. Anyone know when?
Graham Weeks ● 6435d
According to BrentfordTW8.com it's on Friday 20 Feb.
Pat Kingham ● 6434d
Heavens thought we had a drugs thread !
Viv Ellis ● 6431d
Thanks for the warning...
Keith Iddon ● 6430d
So where's the royal visit news?
Graham Weeks ● 6430d
http://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/CourtCircular/Todaysevents.aspx
Ian Green ● 6428d