"There's nothing remotely subconscious about your vile prejudices."Well Ms Kelly, I wonder if you watched "Watchdog" tonight. You may have seen how they treat English people when it comes to housing them. A family had three young children were living in a two bedroom flat, and were expecting a fourth child, they approached Greenwich Council, and as they were a priority were given the keys to a 3 bedroom house, and you would not house an animal in there, it was a grade 1 hazard, no gas certificate, damp on every wall, in one place there was a hole that you could see the outside, no heating, electricity or gas,and they expected this family to bring their newborn baby to. They even took rent from them, and offered £250 to buy some emulsion paint. Compare that to the family housed in a 7 bedroom house nearby, if they had been offered that house you would be screaming your head off wouldn't you?The husband works, unlike the families I have spoken about, but you and the other screwball luvvies have not a word to say about it.par for the course I suppose?Have a meeting with the ace crackpot Tony Wood (see his latest comic offering) we lock saner people up for less!Meanwhile I will continue to speak out in spite of the luvvies insults that are meant to suppress me, the only ones who can do that are the moderators, who thus far have not done so, so get used to it!
Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6442d