Forum Topic

am therefore sorry that individuals feel that they should leave, or are indeed upset by some of the views held on here. DianeI have never personally said that anyone legally here should leave. What I do say, which many of the eager protesters to my  posts, is that those who have entered in the backs or underneath of lorries, and destroyed their identities, should be sent back, usually to Calais, Then they can go through our immigration system, and if found to be genuine they stay, but having said that the should not be treated preferentially to British citizens. Any deviation from this, and we subsequently lose control of our borders means that genuine immigrants from wherever, and have fulfilled all of the necessary procedures will go to the bottom of the pile. Consider this, as this is a worry for the security of our countryIllegal immigrant figure revealed  No past estimates of illegal immigrants have been published Up to 570,000 illegal immigrants are living in the UK, according to a new Home Office estimate. It is the first time the government has put a figure on the number of illegal immigrants, something Tony Blair in the past said was impossible. The Home Office says its best estimate is 430,000 but the number could be between 310,000 and 570,000. The Tories claim the estimate shows an immigration shambles and say it should have been released during the election. As you may have noticed, the liberal left want to stop any discussion on it.....frightening!!

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6438d

fear that AMJA will not desert this forum as he has found a kindred spirit in Tony Price.I don't know Tony Personally, but he is one of those who unlike you lot can see where this country is heading, but I would not attempt, as some of you do for for some of your clones to speak on his behalf. But to have an argument you have to utter something other than you are either a racist, sexist, ageist, or homophobic, you know the other hackneyed overused words don't you, being as you do so often yourself, just like the proverbial bad penny. You must go to bed at night turning the words over in your headsBut I am getting bored with you luvvies, who seem unable or unwilling, to show that what I have posted, now or in the past falls into the above categories.Being selective on what you all choose to criticise, but Not one of you have shown one grain of sympathy for our homeless, those who have lost their jobs, the elderly who have to make the decision whether to eat a nourishing meal or heat their homes.and apparently you have no opinion on the council in West Bromwich who have banned a St.Georges Day parade on the grounds of you guessed it as Racist. a person on here describes the parade as rampant Nationalism, which the Scots, Welsh and Irish have always celebrated without any of you lot saying it's racist That's  another event that is being sent up the Swanee. What next......the cenotaph memorial parade. You lot have said nothing either about the taking down of the cross for a crematorium service....religious services argued about. Yes you lot have a lot to answer for.Finally just to repeat, no examples as yet? Try and think for yourself lady, and refrain from acting like a sheep.See you in Chiswick W4 when Hounslow rents a home for £12,480 month.OK? But will of course ask you luvvies for permission first.

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6437d

Posted by: Sheila Davies-Brock Date/Time: 05/07/07 14:34:00  Andrew Michael John Atkinson you are such a card! LOL!  Victor Meldrew is alive and well and still hilarious.  All these international reprobates you encounter – wow!  A Vietnamese cannabis farm in Hounslow  -  Lordy, the mind boggles! Ms Kelly, the above for your information this was a post from someone who obviously was unaware, as you and some other like minded are, of what exactly  is going on around them. I had witnessed at first hand the damage that this gang had done to a rented property in Hounslow. Every fixture and carpets had been stripped, and the walls lined with polythene, and the floor covered with peat. The electricity meter had been by-passed to enable the use of fans an light that were run 24/7. This posed serious problems, not only to the person who acted as a "gardener" in a small box room, but to the neighbours in and around the property. The estimated value of the crop was estimated to be £50k with the damage to the property assessed at £42k. Yes Ms Kelly, the above was an argument wasn't it......they may decide to rent a property near you in gentle Ealing, and your fellow sheep will be screaming their heads off and wringing their hands in despair.But the fact that 75% of those apprehended were Vietnamese will be a reason to ignore  it! The lady concerned with the post was more concerned with belittling me with her silly remarks, rather than suggesting a way to prevent the proliferation of these farms. Not a mention unsurprisingly of any sympathy for the landlord, who had his property wrecked! (The source for my information, is from witnessing first hand, the police and the BBC News website) I would, if I were you Ms Kelly look up what constitutes an argument, most answers/responses on W$ were covered with the usual racist and all the other expected abuse. Just like on here devaluing the term racist, perhaps I have got it wrong and people really don't care or mind?

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6437d

Thanks for your support Lesley, thank goodness somebody else has got their eyes open, and not put off by the liberal left and thei constant harping about racism.I’m waiting for one of them to show some  compassion and care to the old folk, and the millions waiting for homes..but I can dream can’t I? We have to also fight back to prevent this lot wanting to ban everything British (English) that they believe offends someone or other!Susan Kelly wrote, referring to me.1)He ran away from W4 because he can't cope with the reasoned argument he gets on there from people who won't back down from an argument.This is one of the acolytes of the Ealing mafia who throws in her opinions about, and is another one who will not or cannot answer a straight question. I have asked her to comment on a posting, and asked if she thought the individual concerned was putting up an argument, again silence from her2)I fear that AMJA will not desert this forum as he has found a kindred spirit in Tony Price.What she is saying is that somebody, who also has his eyes open and happens to agree with me, she has to refer to them as a kindred spirit, what she/they of the liberal left want, is to isolate anyone they disagree with. I won’t mention her kindred spirits. Graham Weeks contributions…very adult?1) Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.2)Let’s face it. Everyone who disagrees with you is a luvvie and that is just about everyone in this forum. You've got your needle stuck and most of us are tired of the monotonous sound.This one sets himself as a spokesman (one of many!) for the whole of the forumBy Deja Moo, this is a typical schoolboy answer. Do you notice that he is very reluctant like many of his cohorts, to give any examples of my indiscretions? He/they will not say exactly what they disagree with. Not one of them has defined what is racist and why…now is the chance? Penny Crockers contribution1) I'm not sure rampant Nationalism is too high in our minds...hence lack of response to St George's day. You may not like it Mr A but it seems to be the case.It would seem that we can celebrate St.David’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, and St.Andrew’s Day……..but mention St,Georges Day that West Bromwich Council has banned as racist, and she says “I'm not sure rampant Nationalism is too high in our minds”...This lot will want the cenotaph ceremony banned next I fear, I am sure that they will think of some reason to do so.

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6436d

Exactly JeanThe veracity,the continual bombardment of the same old views.We've heard it,those that feel the same as AJMA don't need further conversion,those that don't wont convert.The question,the reply,the instant accusation that the respondent must be a Left wing liberal luvvie that needs to grow up, this without knowing anything at all about the respondent. The temperature rises and rises,a bit more of Gentle Ealing is eroded.I think probably most Ealing residents including incomers know that unabated immigration can't continue unchecked,that's for Governments to solve,not AJMA and his posse.  I get the feeling that both AJMA and Tony Price-Mitty waken each morning to sift through the Daily Cat litter to find a juicy story about immigrants,but better still "illegal" immigrants,totaly ignoring the crimes of ,as they put it "us indiges".   AJMA is constantly accusing us people who don't like him,that we don't comment on this or that,his pet subject for the day, replies are not obligatory Mr.A. I noticed that you didn't comment on the Baby P case,do you support childbeaters? Also no comment on the white youths that stormed an Asian wedding,in your own town Brentford do you support such things Mr A?No..Too much too often,no reasoned logic,hatred and the personal need for arguement.To use one of his most bandied phrases,"Your a nice person Mr A aren't you?"To Mr.A's  bile duct I'd like to say sorry,I fear this is yet another day when you'll be called on for stirling service.

Tony Wood ● 6436d

The veracity,the continual bombardment of the same old views.We've heard it,those that feel the same as AJMA don't need further conversion,those that don't wont convert.For someone who seems to be put out by my posts, you certainly are a devil for punishment aren't you. You may well have heard it all before, but you will keep hearing it until some of you wake up and see what is happening, you may well, as it has now become patently obvious, wish to sit on your backside while we descend deeper into the mire. I'm not after converts, just making a wake up call!I don't know Ken Livingstone for example but I know from his views and opinions that he is from the left bordering on communism.......so you see you don't have to know the respondent personally, just as you don't know me.You said"I think probably most Ealing residents including incomers know that unabated immigration can't continue unchecked,that's for Governments to solve, not AJMA and his posse." Just a small point in passing, its AMJA not AJMA OK? I know you like accuracy!But what are you doing about solving it, the government has certainly lost the plot and they don't even know how many exactly are here illegally, our borders are leaking like a sieve, and when any are caught, they just utter, not Abracadabra, but a shorter and much more effective one......Asylum, and lo and behold they are allowed to stay, and in some instances let out of detention to disappear in to the black economy. This is costing us, YOU and ME millions, but you don't seem to mind your taxes being frittered away on fat cat lawyers, and exorbitant rents to house anyone who turns up on our shores (£12,480 per month remember) the indigs can wait in the queue, which when I comment on/protest about, sends you and your ilk into a frenzy! Get a grip! Charity begins at home......or does it? Another Wood gem"AJMA is constantly accusing us people who don't like him,that we don't comment on this or that,his pet subject for the day, replies are not obligatory Mr.A. I noticed that you didn't comment on the Baby P case,do you support childbeaters?" Is it me you don't like, I thought you had to KNOW someone first, didn't you say I should not comment while not knowing the person saying as below:-"without knowing anything at all about the respondent", You also said"Also no comment on the white youths that stormed an Asian wedding,in your own town Brentford do you support such things Mr A?"Wrong yet again..I don't live in Brentford, and no I don't support violence from any race or group towards another,strange that you don't mention operation Trident, and it wasn't whites either, who killed 52 people by placing a bomb on their train was it, but correct me if I am wrong, did you comment on it? Get your facts right, when you say I live in Brentford..I don't, but that will not deter you from saying it will it?As regards to your point about "indig" criminals, I have on many occasions suggested that prison is too soft, with  people like you harping on about their Human Rights, and sod the victims mentality. No TV's or games in their cells, only if they have been bought by their own labours.and after recompense is paid to their victims IMO, they are there a) for punishment and justice for the victim, and b) for an attempt to rehabilitate them. A sign should also go up on every prison entrance as well, stating that "YOU ARE NOT HERE BY INVITATION" I will treat your comment about child beaters, with the contempt it deserves, this from a man who talks about abusive comments...people in glass houses springs to mind!

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6436d

St George's day & flag has ended up with unpleasant nationalist associations. Unpleasant insofar as they are not the same as the Welsh or Scottish nationalism (with clear focus on self-governing - i.e. gaining something) but more about defining Englishness as ridding England of something (or some people). There are traditions of celebrations of nationality in many countries - but no tradition in England. St George's day mostly passed unnoticed (note - as is St Andrews day in Scotland). This means if we try to make St George's day become an event it will be a little artificial. We would be making up a celebration of culture & traditions - a new event to mark traditions? That feels a bit strange.The extreme nationalists (as in the racist, the right wing type) have long linked the St George flag and concept to their cause. Others have tried to re-establish St George's day as being of the nation in its broadest sense - but it is a long way from being perceived as St Patrick's day or like Burn's Night. It is still very much tainted by the wrong concepts of nationalism.Would a St George's day parade be a positive move? Perhaps the risk of the parade being overrun by the racist right is quite high. In this case that would end up being a step backward for the cause of St George an untainted emblem of England. Imagine all those TV images of thugs waving the flag and it being just like worst aspects of an Orange march - but in red and white. That would be a terrible step back. So you read "St George's day parade banned" and think - all those leftie idiots. I read it and think - I wonder if there was more to it than that? I wonder if the ban was actually a way of saving the flag and the day from the worst sort of events?

Alan Clark ● 6434d

Re  And how would YOU decide who the genuinely deserving are and who is/is not disabled        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      they would have to be assessed by 3 non connected specialists, and when I say non-connected, I mean also not by race or religion. Several years ago I had a neighbour who hailed fron Iraq since 1982? and when the Iran /Iraq war broke out, despite the fact he was a trainee army medic, he " deserted " and applied for asylum here, which he seemingly got, all long before I knew him. He was perfectly able, had a wife and house in Tooting who and which he decided to leave ( masses of cats apparently )and persuaded Ealing to pay for him to live in private rented accomodation ( how he managed that I don't know ) and 2 other Iraqis lived with him. The " doctor " had a car and went off to work in a hospital de temps en temp and otherwise led a normal capacitated existence. Then he told Ealing Council another lie, that his 7 yr old daughter stayed with him 3 nights a week, which apparently meant ALL the then £900 monthly rent the Council had to pay, instead of the hitherto £600. Who advised him re that wheeze may one ask. After several months he put to flight and it transpired he was on all sorts of bens imaginable and had never worked in all the years he had been here. So how was he able to a " arrange " that, WHO signed the disability certs, 'cos there certainly wasn't anything wrong with him. I subsequently learned he  divorced his wife in Tooting, went to Syria and found another one, Iraqi, and brought her back here, is now again living in Perivale in " Ealing ratepayer " supplied accomodation  with 2 children he sired with the new wife. Still doesn't work, of course, perish the thought.         The rest of your post does not warrant attention and contains the usual personal abuse so beloved by certain types.

Tony Price ● 6433d

You've gone off again with the luvvie nonsense. Its an extremely flawed approach to gaiing support for your views as all you are doing is creating a ground swell of people who increasingly resent this name calling. It completely fails to open up discussion or any reasoned arguments.Cannibas farms - yup, they exist. No doubt run by people of many nations. Perhaps there are a few people who do not believe this ... but to tar all 'luvvies' with refuting these facts seems a bit strong.Human rights - they are important (albeit prone to abuse). Lawyers on the other hand ... I doubt if they would call themselves luvvies. They will of course take advantage of any loop hole or gap in legislation that will allow them to post a few fees (especially if there is a willing sponsor in the shape of the US). Think less luvvie and more shark.Convicted of careless driving? That was the judgement of the jury - who will have had guidance in making this judgement. The judge then sets the penalty accordingly. If this case had happened just months earlier this judgement would not have carried a jail sentence. So what exactly is the role of the luvvie in all of this?So we've got cannibas farms, lawyers and juries. And you group the lot together under the umbrella of " the luvvie's are to blame". Isn't this all a bit too simplistic?Life is more complex than that and the rest of us stop to consider things a bit more. What you are doing is simply grouping everything you personally disagree with and plonking the blame at a group you alone define. Not insightful, not helpful, not clever. All that this approach succeeds in doing is to lump more and more people into the bucket of 'luvvie'. And this is more and more people who will think you have lost the plot.

Alan Clark ● 6433d

Apologies for keeping this theme going on.  I admit I've never really been that active on this board, but did drop off a while back to lurk about and keep an eye on what's happening.  I must admit, like others have suggested on this board, it has got depressing recently.Onto Andrew Atkinson.  On another thread, he appeared to get upset at others suggesting racism in his postings, and has actively requested his accusors evidance.I've recently taken time to look through the threads Andrew has started and have been commented on in the past year.  These threads include: House to let, British jobs for British People, Nigels Gems of Wisdom, and most recently For the Luvvies.I had a look through the thread, and tried to get a basic concept of what Andrews postings in these threads suggested.  My feelings of his posts within these showed:36 messages which included critisism's of either foreign people, or ethnic minorty Brits.1 message which included positive comments of either foreign people or ethnic minority Brits1 message which included critisism of White BritsAssuming Andrew takes time to read my question, given my feelings to the tones of your postings, can you understand why people have taken such an opinion of you?At the same time, I also noticed 21 postings which included either aggressive or insulting posts directed at other members of the board.The reason I bring this last comment up, is that reading the boards Code of Conduct, the first code says "This site encourages everyone to treat each other with mutual respect. Do not use the Forum to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse others participating in the Forum. Refrain from all expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, or obscenity."Now obviously it could be suggested that by only counting Andrews comments in threads he's started, I maybe not getting a full picture of his opinions.  So if it can be shown that the select group I read was not representative, I will endevour to revise my comments.Finally, I have one question for Andrew.  In your argument with Penny Crocker, she brought up the idea that you were a Volunteer Policeman?  I must admit to not having found the source of this suggestion.  I saw on your earlier "House to Let" thread that both yourself and your wife are pensioners.  I didn't realise that the police used pensioners as Volunteer Police.  Have I just misunderstood the job?

James Lockwood ● 6431d

Finally, I have one question for Andrew.  In your argument with Penny Crocker, she brought up the idea that you were a Volunteer Policeman?  I must admit to not having found the source of this suggestion.  I saw on your earlier "House to Let" thread that both yourself and your wife are pensioners.  I didn't realise that the police used pensioners as Volunteer Police.  Have I just misunderstood the job? Yes, but that is par for the course for you luvvies!My you are a busy bee, strange that you make no comment made on the W4 forum re Cannabis farms, which was a seriousa attempt to warn people of the threat that these paople pose.You must agreee apparently with Ms Shirley Davies-Brock who puts herself up as a comediene. Ms Crocker made a comment about being a volunteer for the police, si I would suggest that you read her remark and at least get it correct. When you do you will notice that it had no relevance to the topic. I take it none of them who harp on about racism and all of the other 'isms, are now going to present your evidence to both the moderators and the police.........will you?These threads include: House to let, British jobs for British People, Nigels Gems of Wisdom, and most recently For the Luvvies."I had a look through the thread, and tried to get a basic concept of what Andrews postings in these threads suggested."  To save you the trouble, racism is perpetrated in the allocating of a house to a newly arrived family in preference to Brits, who have been placed in a queue, and are left in unsuitable housing,or worse still in bed and breakfast "hotels", can I take it that you are housed in reasonable housing? Just in case you don't understand the meaning of racism"Discrimination or prejudice based on race." Isn't this what Ealing Council have done, in housing an Afghan family, whilst leaving others who probably have earned and have more of a right than they have (positive discrimination)I take it that you are also in employment, and not faced with the threat of redundancy or an Eastern European doing your job for less."36 messages which included critisism's of either foreign people, or ethnic minorty Brits.1 message which included positive comments of either foreign people or ethnic minority Brits1 message which included critisism of White Brits"IT'S NOT ALL BAD THEN?Perhaps you may now devote some of your valuable time to look up Ms Shirley-Davies-Brock post on cannabis. But then again you may have already done so and found it acceptable, so it won't come as a surprise will it?I sincerely hope that you have the bottle to take your comments to the moderators of the forum, and a letter to the police with all the evidence, and if they uphold your complaint I will accept their decision. Address your letter to The Borough commander at Hounslow Police station. I made this suggetion toa couple of equally obsessed luvvies, but it looks as though they bottled it.So it all rests on your shoulders now James!

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6431d

I'm not keen on the way he's so depirately attracting more and more people to London, but doesn't combine that with the joined up logic that more people to the city results in more congestion on the roads and more pressure on an already overloaded public transport system"I didn't like the way that on introducing the congestion charge, he announced that the prices wouldn't increase within 5-10 years (I can't remember the exact time scales) but then within a couple of years increased the cost by 60%Combining with a point above, the London Olympics will be Ken's legacy, but I still feel they're a very bad idea for London.  Yes it will regenerate a small area of East London, but at what cost?  Both to my back pocket and to reductions in investment to other parts of the country.  Couple that with the fact that it will further over-burden the roads/public transport system s I've already mentioned with competitors and spectators."So you do worry about your backpocket then, but don't mind your?council forking out £12,480 a month for a house. I would put a padlock on it if I were you, the government are paying out millions to Abu Hamza's (what a nice man James?) legal team, not forgetting the lovable Abu Qatada's legal team when they make the appeal for him to the Human Rights court in Europe.Did you not know that he wants to kill infidels, but only after he has had their money! Check on your savings James.......but you won't mind, or will you? Get doing some overtime just in case!

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6431d

Does anyone know if when  a post is removed whether the poster is advised , pres. by e mail , and given the reason why. I put a post on one thread yesterday and cannot now find it and wanted to do a follow-up , the post being re  what was said in a business premises in Northfields Ave in that afternoon. So where that's gawn I do not know.         Anyway, did anyone see BBC 1 NEWS at 1pm today (20th ) and in the last part where the programme switches from National to London area topics where there was a bit re another stabbing in London, Harrow to be precise at a petrol filling station where a 19 yr old Somali was stabbed and killed by a person or persons from a number of young males described more specifically than of dark skin pigmentation. A very local business person was interviewed and said  "this used to be a very nice area but which has now gone to pot and down the road is Wealdstone which has become a no-go area ". So the effects of immigration are spreading wider and wider and will I am sure until the whole of London is engulfed. Towards that direction Perivale has gone and even my Pakistani friend will not walk in the streets of Wembley and when driving through insists on car doors being locked. No doubt the likes of S D-B et al will tell the BBC not to allow racist dinosaurs to air their bile on the airwaves as they try to do on this Forum, but it only goes to show how much out of kilter are their pro immigration views with most other persons.

Tony Price ● 6430d

Re    what I did not recognise in your previous post was Pervale as a no go area where you feel unsafe          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx      this is what I said " So the effects of immigration are spreading wider and wider and will I am sure until the whole of London is engulfed. Towards that direction Perivale has gone "  meaning that Perivale seems to have succumbed to the effects of immigration and that Wembley ( as a separate issue ) is viewed by my Pakistani friend as not safe for him to walk the streets or drive with windows and car doors unlocked. As I said, Wealdstone was the area described on the TV as a " no go area " by a local person, albeit a white dinosaur  but with views worthy of consideration nonetheless. What I know is, the area of my Borough I know best, ie Ealing Broadway itself, and West Ealing have been changed in the past 10 years beyond all recognition, and which will be at an accelerating pace, and so have all areas around Ealing, incl. those mentioned plus others wider afield. The ground is being removed from under our feet, I don't welcome it and cannot understand why others do and side with the incomers against the ones historically here, and who made London what it is. You can bet your boots the incomers will not add to it's glory and I question why this Govt. have allowed them in, as I do not see what benefit they will be to the British economy. The costs of surveillance alone would outweight the slight if any financial benefit they bring to us.

Tony Price ● 6428d

Re  AMJA makes us feel sad as well and often makes us feel sick too.        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      If you mean what he says makes you feel that way, then it's about time you stood up to be counted. But I wonder if that is what you mean      Like he, I have received abuse of a personal nature from  S B-D, SN, SK, JS et al for espousing similar views but which I maintain will be upheld  more and more as time goes by. Today I was in a large D I Y store towards the Uxbridge area and spoke with a Polish person, here for 6 years, married and with a girl of 3, lives in Hounslow West. This country is going downhill because of immigration from non EU countries he said and by persons who wish to change many aspects here to their customs / culture ( makes one wonder why they left to come among us) and that there are too few in public life who stand up to them. That followed hot on the heels of a visit at home today by an intending kitchen fitter who told me he came from the Hanwell area, knew my area well and spoke highly of it as it used to be, and which has been changed beyond belief, so much so he has moved away. He said we both know the reason for the downfall of London. Neither of the persons here referred to could in anyway be described as dinosaurs and outdated outmoded, so I am sorry to say to the abusers, you are very much in the minority as I have yet to meet a person who shares your views. Your ostrich like behaviour  will come to bite and haunt you.

Tony Price ● 6425d

You label conscientious objectors as cowards. I would refute this. There is nothing cowardly in being peaceful and not following the crowd. Indeed, it is very hard to stand up for your beliefs, whatever shade they may be. Yes they are cowards. Many brave men were conscripted in WW1 and WW2 to prevent Hitler, who had invaded Poland, Czechoslovakia, and over run most of Europe, at one time the only thing preventing him from invading us were young men aged 18-25 (in the main) who fought off the mighty luftwaffe. So Madam if these people received the advice that you offering now and done something else, you would now be speaking German, you would not be on a forum speaking your mind, and if you were a Jew, you would more than likely have been in a labour camp or murdered.I think your childish and selfish remarks about PTSD, and molly coddling them, I suppose by that you mean giving them replacement legs, arms or both, when they have been shot or blown up? Of course they knew when they joined up, what they were letting themselves in for, but what they did or do not expect, is you and the rest of the liberal luvvies who don't want to, as you delicately put it "Molly Coddle" them! You very obviously do not have, or had any family member serving in the armed forces. I had a 16 year old uncle blown to pieces in WW1 at the battle of Loos, his older brother was killed a year later. Yes Ms Crocker, thank Christ they had the guts to fight for their country..........you are a disgrace, but being a left wing liberal luvvie, it's not surprising is it?

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6424d

Please stop calling me a luvvie. I've never stood on a stage, never spoken a line of a play...never behaved in a luvvie fashion. If you mean politically correct (as overly applying PC terminology and controls) then you also have the wrong person. My PC-ness is not well developed at all. If you mean hopelessly determined to take from the hard working and give to the lazy ... then you've definitely got the wrong person. However, if by luvvie you mean anyone who believes that the ills of this country are broader and more complex than the issues you so often cite (immigration, crimes by non-UK citizens, etc.); if you mean anyone who does not want immediate closing of our borders; if you mean anyone who thinks there are plenty of UK citizens worse than the majority of non-UK residents; if you mean anyone who has doubts about the validity or benefits of the so called war on terrorism; if you mean anyone who is not xenophobic; if you mean anyone who thinks that all people deserve a minimum level of rights and without this we get the sort of injustice seen in the worst sort of countries; if you mean anyone who has considered that a socially responsible approach to welfare is worthwhile ... then (1) you need a new term - luvvie just does not fit; (2) you will find you are in the minority and we need a suitable term for you. As for jokes... there is a greater lack of humour in your self-righteousness. You could take the joke, or you could get all uptight about it. Guess what you will consistently opt for?

Alan Clark ● 6424d

Re  I don't care what you are. Your views are old-fashioned and out-dated and no longer fit the modern world. Get over it.        cccccccccccp      excuse if I step in between you two " waring factions " but I don't think your comment above Penny is that held by the great British public, and I warrant, will not by you eventually when the real truth of what is happening to our homeland becomes apparent to you. It is no good saying, even when in hot tempered state, that views re safeguarding our environment ( which is primarily the result of the inhabitants ), country, customs and culture are outmoded and no longer valid. I travelled by bus from E/B'way to Yeading yesterday afternoon and if I say I was made to feel a stranger in my own country, believe me , I was, from the time of alighting the bus, and from Greenford onwards. The change there staggered me, schools on turning out were 95% non-european, all ages, not first age-level primary. I don't call that the way for any Borough, County or country of Europe to go, will only result in disaster, even for " modernists " like you who may well scream the loudest when the axe finally falls and you have no option to realise you and yours have been usurped and done away with . The following is an extract from an article today :-      "A cut in immigration is the top priority of both Conservative and Labour voters, with more than half the electorate wanting a future Government to reduce numbers of incomers, according to a poll.A cut in immigration is the top priority of both Conservative and Labour voters, with more than half the electorate wanting a future Government to reduce numbers of incomers, according to a poll."

Tony Price ● 6424d

To help your cause...Tony & Andrew (the twins of simplicity) here is my reply. It's late, so you may need to sit down and listen. My post above (miles above) stated:However, if by luvvie you mean anyone who believes that the ills of this country are broader and more complex than the issues you so often cite (immigration, crimes by non-UK citizens, etc.); if you mean anyone who does not want immediate closing of our borders; if you mean anyone who thinks there are plenty of UK citizens worse than the majority of non-UK residents; if you mean anyone who has doubts about the validity or benefits of the so called war on terrorism; if you mean anyone who is not xenophobic; if you mean anyone who thinks that all people deserve a minimum level of rights and without this we get the sort of injustice seen in the worst sort of countries; if you mean anyone who has considered that a socially responsible approach to welfare is worthwhile ... Then giulty as charged - and proud not be you (assuming your views differ).You frequently use the term “grow up”. I’m curious – what about the above implies immaturity. What about your views grants maturity? An ability to comprehend the complexities of the world would seem to be a reflection of being adult as opposed to being child like and simple. A single view, a perception that everything boils down to one or two issues is not a reflection of the sophisticated mind. Your oft stated position, your views, therefore appear simple and child like.This is a serious pity. It is a pity because there may on occasion be a tiny element of truth within your comments. Not a complete picture, not indeed a rationale solution – but just a small valid point. The pity is that you destroy the validity with your approach to arguing your position.There are many groups who no doubt will appreciate your views – Immigration Watch, UK Independence Party for example. Please, please post your views on their websites where they will be welcome. Save your posts for them.

Alan Clark ● 6422d

Tony, it is difficult to cover every issue within the confines of a post - so I'll pick one: immigration. I will be specific here and refer to legal immigration and not asylum seekers - not because I do not have views on this but because I want to cover a single topic.You ask for justification of change - here I presume you mean the change that means you see more than white faces in the town of Britain. Yet such change is part of a long history of racial and social change within this country. What we witness today is a snapshot of a long story of incomers that no doubt will continue beyond our years. When some, like you perhaps, voice xenophobic views these are the same complaints that followed every group of new incomer. And guess what – when these voices died down and the new comers integrated we got the community you refer to as lost.The historic change - the movement of non-local white faces has been going on for centuries. The Irish for example set up home in many east ends - and were often marginalised at best (and at worst suffered racist attacks). Equally people from many other Caucasian sources settled here – going back from the French Huguenots, through the European Jews over the centuries to the desperate influx of central / eastern Europeans at the start of WW2. With each wave there were complaints from at least some of the existing residents of this island that we were being overrun.The point is that each change drives some to feel threatened and some to complain. And yet, historically, after the complaints are quiet and once the new comers are part of the society, we have ended up with a nation richer in GDP, language, food, and culture. What is so fundamentally different in 2009?To pre-empt your response, if I may, perhaps it is the scale and the speed? This is the point of validity I indicated might have basis of being an issue. However where I differ is that I feel the scale and speed are only slightly too high – not 100% too high. I also suspect that some of the perception of a massive influx of new comers is more to do with (1) population growth within existing communities, (2) a trend of increasing wealth amongst 2nd and 3rd generation of immigrant residents allowing them to move to ‘gentle Ealing’. Both outside the scope of this post.You speak of our country being given away – how so? It is still here. The services we expect are still here; at least as much here as they have been over the last 20-30 years. Until this last 12 months the GDP growth has been steadily positive for many, many years. And the problem of this last 12 months was not caused by new comers to the UK. That is very clear. Our proud and very white (did I miss a coloured face amidst the shamed UK banking executives who are still demanding their bonuses and pensions?) financial wizards take the blame for this.If you mean we provide services and support to people who have not contributed yet to our society – then you need to cast the net of blame here wider than just immigrants. The net-takers from our society are as much (more so in total cost?) the indigenous white council house living, dole claiming, benefits cheating, never worked a day in their lives under class. If you dislike one group for getting too much from society and not giving enough back then please dislike equally all who are too blame for this. (Excepting of course the unfortunate few who are unable for reasons of health, etc.)Our country is supported by the tax paying wage earners. I’m very lucky to be one of those who pay thousands more than I will ever get back. I have a good job (assuming its still there through this year) that puts me in the high tax bracket – and working along side me on similar or even higher salaries are professional, educated, tax paying 2nd and 3rd generation non-white people. Communicating in better English than me. Being impressive management executives. This is the legacy of immigration. This makes me proud to be British – that we have this mix of races all working at senior levels. Compare this to, say, Germany or France that really struggle to so well integrate their immigrants. Their countries are the net losers here.Why would I solve this situation? Why would you complain?No, your complaint is primarily two fold.First, you dislike the injustice of one person / group getting more than another group. That is a good view for life – injustice is wrong. Where your myopic view fails to sit well with me is that every example you give is related to a non-white person or family. I’ve never seen a complaint about injustice from excessive benefits given to white people. Maybe you do not see such events (and they are sure to exist) – or maybe you apply your special filter when looking for things to be outraged by.Second, your recollection of life in west London is not the scenes you see walking down the street. This is called change. London has been changing as long as I’ve been here – and it will change for long after. You do not have any right to shout ‘stand still’ – because it will not happen, and because your generation was also guilty of change just as much as this one is. As the Americans would say – suck it up; cause its here and it ain’t going away. And it might just actually be worth while.

Alan Clark ● 6422d

Every attempt at logical, rational argument is squashed by you two with squeals of 'Luvvie'.Before we can have a logical, rational argument, and in spite of asking you many times to do so,is to tell us what exactly it is that you luvvies object to. Mr Clark apparently has no problems in keeping our borders open, in spite of the current recession, when our own people are losing their jobs and homes. Some hospitals are having to close their doors because they cannot meet the demand. Our children are being held back in their education because many have a situation where 90% do not have English as a first language. Housing is in crisis, and as I have said time and time again, our hard earned money is being used,to house not only our own feckless layabouts but everybody else who turns up here and demands "their rights"no matter what the cost may be, but on the other hand those who have contributed to the economy are expected to stand back and say nothing. Well people of Ealing, if the views of Mr Clark,and Ms Kelly are typical of the views of other liberal luvvies, you will be in for a whale of a time if Nick Clegg ever holds the reins of government. And with Ms Crocker who apparently sees the abuse that is happening here and around the country as being  modernist, then I am glad that I am old fashioned. Just a small reminder, we live on a small Island with 60,000,000 inhabitants, and together with the fact that we are the most densely populated country in Western Europe, perhaps one of you can tell me at what point do we say "Enough is Enough".......Will you answer this one Ms Kelly?

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6422d

"And guess what – when these voices died down and the new comers integrated we got the community you refer to as lost." The operative word here is integration, would you say that Southall, Rotherham, Bradford, Leicester, Birmingham, Brick Lane, to give just a few examples, is or ever will be, even partly integrated. I am afraid that we will completely lose our identity if this trend continues!Did you not realise that many of these areas are "No Go" for whites, and at least one of them want to change the English name (Southall!) to something more Asian, I don't call that wishing or wanting to integrate. Xenophobic, a word all of you like bandying about, would seem to me to be more appropriately applied to those who want to have nothing to do with the host community. Wake up, take a good look around you, and if you have Sky or Virgin TV, tune into a programme called Border Force. One particular episode saw officers detain a Pakistani national, who claimed to be from of all places Romania. He was arrested and taken to the police station, released on Bail with orders to report to there weekly......guess what, he has disappeared...Xenophobic my ass. Madness, definitely, I bet Bin laden is having a field day. How many terrorist attacks must we have before someone has the balls to act? You said:-"or maybe you apply your special filter when looking for things to be outraged by."Which seems to apply just as equally to you, when you imply or use the worn out words racist and xenophobic!Sauce for the Goose perhaps?

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6422d

Re  Yet such change is part of a long history of racial and social change within this country. What we witness today is a snapshot of a long story of incomers that no doubt will continue beyond our years.       xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    You are incorrect when you say what is happening is part of a long ongoing situation. Never has this country been faced with the arrival in such vast numbers as now. You cite the oft quoted cases of Jews and Hugenots but there is no comparison with today's events. Firstly in terms of numbers and cause. Both those groups were subjected to genuine persecution and thus were genuine asylum seekers. And neither were a drag on this country's resources. Those coming in now are not bona fide asylum seekers but benefit seekers, for which one possibly cannot blame them but one can blame those here who let them. The Polish person I was talking to last Thurs? living in Hounslow West, said the non-white immigrants there he is amongst are only interested in benefits and how much. The Jews funded themselves and presented no challenge to the authority of this land nor our safety, and they and the Hugenots fitted in as basically of the same type, Jews different religion but did not push for changes to our's. And surely Alan, you don't try to justify what is / has happened recently because of the incoming of a few Jews and Hugenots. Prior to them, there were incomers, mainly by invasion and who were repelled as best we could. There has never been racial and social change as foisted on us now. If you were to see the changes required by the Muslim Council of Britain and those of dark skin pigmentation via the now defunct organisation BLINK, you would be very concerned. Muslims already have their own Parliament of GB set up, and BLINK were demanding parliamentary candidate lists for London consist of black persons only. So we have a situation of swarm in and take over, or try and there are those who would allow us to be walked all over.

Tony Price ● 6421d

Re  And guess what – when these voices died down and the new comers integrated we got the community you refer to as lost.          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      the trouble now Alan is the new influx cannot integrate as those in the past have done. One main reason is colour, colour does not mix and if the attempt is made, the result is rejected by both " sides ", which is grossly unfair on the progeny. And that assumes they want to integrate but they don't. Too many attempts are made now for us to change to them, not them to us. In many schools only halal meat is available , to suit the Muslims, so our children have to forgo meat slaughtered as humanely as possible to suit the incomers who are living in the past and want meat  from animals slaughtered in barbaric old fashioned ways. If our kids knew / saw that, they would revolt in disgust. If Muslims demand halal meat, let them bring it to scool themselves. And our religious ceremonies have to be done away with so as not to upset the ethnics. S.d the ethnics, either THEY fit in or go elsewhere. There are no-go areas for whites, in our own country. Disgusting. I was talking to a Dutch neighbour in London just now to let her know I had arrived safely in Southampton and she told me in Holland where her sister first lived after she married was a very nice safe area but now is over-run by non europeans and where a Dutch person dare not go, not even the Police. I am told there are similar areas in Liverpool but which will be denied by the Authorities.          So integration is a no-no. Muslims will not integrate with anyone other than, Indians won't integrate with blacks, orientals prefer in the main to stick to their own, no-one integrates with Somalis, so we end up with a multi fragmented society and multi fragmented country. Would you feel safe in the event of another World War with  those among us now. We even have difficulty now in raising an army  to fight abroad.         Sorry Alan, but this experiment is backfiring and the Government know it.

Tony Price ● 6421d

Re  I also suspect that some of the perception of a massive influx of new comers is more to do with (1) population growth within existing communities, (2) a trend of increasing wealth amongst 2nd and 3rd generation of immigrant residents allowing them to move to ‘gentle Ealing’.        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      massive influx indeed. Take Southall for example. When my employer moved me to London in 1970, 2 years later I bought a place in Ealing and a person who worked with me lived with his very nice parents in Southall. We used to visit one another's homes but Peter's parents found themselves gradually surrounded by asians, so like their erstwhile neighbours before, decided to move. Southall now is at least 90% of foreign inhabitants, thus displacing all the original indigenous peoples. There has been a creeping of such in all directions, towards Uxbridge and Central Ealing. Hanwell has been much effected, so has Norwood Green and many parts of Acton to S/Bush. Perivale, Wembley not to mention Harlesden, Willesden, so it is not just a question of a few but almost a wipe-out. I appreciate London is not alone in this , Birmingham and Leicester are tipped to become places where indigenous whites will be the minority, so we ain't talking little villages.  For all these incomers there are at least the same number of displaced persons, indigenous persons and their need for flight I regard as grossly immoral on the part of those who have engineered / allowed the mass iunflux and subsequent displacement to occur. The last I read, albeit 2 years ago I think, 2.7 million of white Londoners have seen fit to flee, known as the White Flight from London.          As to the point re wealth of 2nd and 3rd generation of immigrants, I do not see how that features in anyone's concern re the effects of immigration, certainly doesn't in mine and whereas  the vast majority of persons have the same concerns as mine re immigration, I have never heard the question of wealth being  mentioned. Maybe your friends are different.

Tony Price ● 6421d

What do you use to research and have such a vast knowledge of extremists. How you luvvies turn everything around, for your information this programme, is a documentary and exposes the farcical situations that arise when illegals are caught there, and believe me there are many. They destroy their passports and ID so we are unable to deal with them, or send them back. They are put under arrest, sent to a police station, and here is what you ought to refer as priceless, they are let out on bail, and told to report to the immigration centre, you won't be surprised that 85% do not do so, and disappear. There is no bias attached to this programme, you see it how it happens. Bin Laden incidentally is not only trying to create divide and conflict, but you forget conveniently that he has a hand in the Bali bombing, the USS Cole, the World Trade Centre, and praised the 7/7 bombers who in case you have forgotten killed 52 people on our transport system, if anybody is simple I should take a good look at these incidents and tell me again I'm simple? Some extremists who we have allowed to settle here, have been found later in Afghanistan to fight for the Taliban and kill our own sevice men and women You are an idiotic left wing luvvie, who cannot see the wood for the trees! Are you happy that people are getting through our borders, who we do not know who they are, and worse still where they are from. For someone who is alleged to be against insults, you seem to be the usual typical luvvie hypocrite! It is reported that there are an estimated 1,000,000 illegals in this country, but idiots like you are unconcerned. Now that is what I call Priceless.

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6421d

TonyTheir heads are so near their backsides they will never be convinced. I was born on a council estate in Brentford.I recently went back there at the time children were going to school. The majority I would say were Somali's,many Asian and hardly any white kids at all. Tony you said:-"Fortunately I have a bolt-hole here in the Shires but not everyone is as fortunate."At the present rate of immigration, London and other major cities will be unable to cope with the demand, and the gutless politicians will bury their heads in the sand (not forgetting the trough!)and send them to the rural areas. So get ready when proposals are made to build on green spaces.......unless of course the luvvies have alternative suggestions?  Are we prepared for this, and do we want that?Consider this bit of information luvvies and then let me know if you still want uncontrolled immigration? Yes we are certainly in for change..but not for the better!The population of the UK reached 61 million in mid-2007, according to ONS estimates released on 21 August 2008. UK population has grown by more than a fifth since 1950 - in less than a lifetime, in one of the most densely populated countries in the world, and our numbers are rising faster than ever before. UK population is growing by more than 400,000 a year - and at the recent growth rate of 0.6% a year would reach 100 million before the end of this century, passing 200 million by 2206. These estimates outstrip the last four official projections. Although a third* of the public believe population growth to be the most serious threat to the future wellbeing of Britain, no political party has a clear policy to reverse it. Act now. Call for an population policy - stabilisation and gradual decrease by 2050

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6421d

Posted by: Sheila Davies-Brock Date/Time: 05/07/07 14:34:00  Andrew Michael John Atkinson you are such a card! LOL!  Victor Meldrew is alive and well and still hilarious.  All these international reprobates you encounter – wow!  A Vietnamese cannabis farm in Hounslow  -  Lordy, the mind boggles! This is a sample of the abusive response given by SBD. Will she now have the bottle to answer it I had seen at first hand the damage that had been caused to someones property.......this is the sympathy she offered to the landlord at the time.......£42,000 to put it right. And she finds it hilarious......says it all don't it?Before this thread is finally laid to rest. I have again reproduced a posting from Ms Sheils Davis -Brock. This is from the woman, who although fond of dishing out insults herself, for no other reason but to make herself look big goes into a frenzy of further abuse when it is returned!. Notice there is no argument put up against my thread. She and others among her equally ignorant cohorts, accused me of posting under an assumed name, and even when proved wrong, silence was the order of the day. Well Ms Davis-Brock have you checked up on the proliferation of cannabis farms in this country, or have I the police and the Beeb got it completely wrong. Your superior knowledge would be appreciated. Please let her answer the question for herself, along with her reason / or evidence to have prompted her to answer in this manner!Anyone else can answer the other questions that have thus far remained unanswered viz what SPECIFIC posts/subjects caused offence.......examples? And why NONE of you have requested that the moderators ban me and Tony Price from this forum......why not? Try to stick to specifics, I already know the personal opinions of me already, and I will answer with the same proviso, also omitting the dreaded L***ie word fair enough?

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6418d

Re  So "Gentle Ealing," these are the people who will gladly watch while your country is sold up the Swanee!!         xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    do you know Andrew, one effect postings on this Forum have had on me?. It is that maybe Ealing is not worth " saving " if some persons on here are representative. If it goes down the pan, I can scoot off to Hampshire and leave the Davis-Brockes and their ilk to the tender mercies of the new inhabitants :-    Boy, 16, arrested in gangland killing as friends of second knife victimwarn of 'race war' between Somalis and AfghansBy Charlotte Gill and Matt SandyLast updated at 11:07 AM on 21st February 2009A 16-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the murder of ateenager who was one of two knifed to death in London, police saidtoday.Michael Wright was found with fatal stab wounds outside a train stationin an apparent gang killing on Thursday.The Metropolitan Police said a 16-year-old suspect was in custody at aneast London police station.The forced added that a woman in her 30s had also been arrested onsuspicion of assisting an offender and was in custody.The 17-year-old was one of two teenagers who were stabbed to deathwithin hours of each other in a night of bloodshed on London's streets.Michael was attacked in Leytonstone Road, opposite Maryland rail stationin east London, at about 10.30pm. He died at the Royal London Hospitalshortly after being found.His friends, many hiding their faces with scarves or hoods, gathered atthe scene yesterday to lay flowers and pay their respects as a largenumber of police looked on.Bleir Xhana, 26, who runs a bar yards from where the incident happened,said: 'A customer walked in and said they saw a black guy just lyingthere on the zebra crossing near the station.'I didn't know what had happened to the boy but I was horrified andafraid.'To be honest it is quite dangerous round here.'The dead man's brother also visited the scene yesterday to lay flowers.He said: 'I have no idea why it happened or why he was stabbed - no onewas after him.'He was a very popular nice lad and we were tight. I'm proud of mybrother and I am just gutted.'The attack on Michael Wright came just three hours after 19-year-old KulHawalied was stabbed to death in a separate incident in Wealdstone,north-west London.The university student was knifed in the chest by a group of thugs in asuspected gang war between Somlais and Afghanis.Mr Hawalied, from north-west London, was treated by paramedics but waspronounced dead at the scene. Another teenager was also injured.The earlier killing happened at 7.30pm as Mr Hawadleh and an 18-year-oldfriend stopped at a service station in Wealdstone, north west London.As the pair, who are both Somali, got out of their car, four or fiveyouths on the other side of the road saw them and came over to confrontthem.They knifed Mr Hawadleh and his companion before fleeing on foot.Mr Hawadleh died at the scene while his friend is in a stable conditionin hospital.A friend of the two men, Abdul Hassan, 22, said that the pair wereattacked in a race gang war by Afghanis.He said: 'I'm sure the guys who killed Hassan didn't know him, they arejust targeting any Somalis.'There was a stabbing on Wednesday, and then yesterday afternoon two ofmy other friends got ran up to by a gang of guys in bandanas.'They are all Afghan or black and they are targeting Somalis.'Hassan was not involved in anything like this, there is no reason hewould be targeted. Everyone loved the guy.'Mr Hawadleh moved to the UK with his family when he was one year old andwas studying media at the University of East London.He was one of eight siblings. His sister Ubed said: 'We don't know whyhe got stabbed, I don't know why anyone would want to hurt him.'We have a real problem in society today - stabbing has just become thenorm - it has replaced fist fighting. People's lives are no longervalued.'Hassan was not the sort of person to get involved in any fighting. Hewasn't the sort of boy to hang out in gangs, he was a sensiblecharacter.'His brother, Yonis, 29, said: 'He had a real zest for life. He reallywanted to go into the media business and travel around the world.'He was never in trouble with the police. He just wasn't like that. Hewas with his mates from uni going to play football.'He didn't know the people who attacked him. He was just in the wrongplace at the wrong time. We're not sure if his friends knew them, wedon't know anything more.'Another friend, 23-year-old Issaq Soul, said: 'There is a war going onbetween the Afghans and the Somalis.'The tension has been building. They want to call the shots around here.They are completely lawless. But Kul wasn't caught up in all that.'There have been no arrests in either case.The two deaths bring the total of teen killings in London to three thisyear. Last year, 28 teenagers were killed in the capital.Police are appealing for witnesses to Mr Hawalied's killing.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      Ealing has the largest number of Somalis in London, and someone said to me once, there are more Afghans here than in Kabul, so with the ethnics all getting on well together and loving the indigenous whites, coupled with all having driving licences and insurance, the future looks " different " to say the least.

Tony Price ● 6418d

Just read an interesting article in the press yesterday:"New Storm over migrant figures: Minister in fresh attacks on statistics chiefs."The independent statistics body for Britain has a 'sinister' attitude to immigration, a minister has claimed.Phil Woolas questioned the motives of the Office for National Statistics in publishing figures showing one in nine UK residents was born abroad.The immigration minister revealed that he had tried to prevent the organisation publishing the data and accused it of 'playing politics'.Ministers appear to be going on the offensive against the ONS and its chief statistician, Karen Dunnell, after a series of rows over official data.But Mr Woolas's broadside is likely to trigger a backlash from MPs, who say the body must be able to collect information and provide impartial analysis free from Government interference.Ministers were said to be 'fizzing' with anger last month after the ONS published figures showing the growing numbers of immigrants getting jobs while the British workforce declines.It revealed that the number of foreign workers increased by 175,000 to 2.4 million last year while the number of British fell by 234,000 to 27 million.Labour scources suggested the timing of the release was a political act designed to embarrass Gordon Brown over his controversial 'British jobs for British workers' slogan.It came as workers angry about jobs going to foreigners took part in wildcat strikes at oil refineries and power stations across the country. Then last week, the ONS published statistics showing foreign-born people make up one in nine of the population of the UK.In a letter to Sunder Katwala, head of the Left-wing Fabian Society, Mr Woolas said most people believed it was the Government that had released the data.'In fact it was the ONS with no ministerial involvement and indeed despite my objections,' he added. 'What's worse is that the press release highlighted the one in nine figures as the main finding.''So Government gets the blame by some for whipping up anti-foreign sentiment when it is the independent ONS who are playing politics.'The justification from the ONS who had, out of schedule, highlighted the figure...because it was "topical" is at best, naive, or, at worst, sinister.'Mr Woolas insisted the fact that one in nine people who are in Britian was born overseas was 'neither new nor informative'. He said it included around 370,000 undergraduates who will not stay in this country and a quarter of a million children born to British armed forces personnel serving overseas.Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'The way ministers are behaving over crime and immigration figures is little short of disgrace.'When they can, they manipulate the figures for their own political purposes and when they can't they launch hysterical rants at the independent statistics office.'Sir Andrew Green, head of MigrationWatch think tank, said: 'It's extremely unfortunate if a minister gives an impression of bullying the official ststisticians for doing no more than setting out the facts, however inconvenient they may be for the Government of the day.'To imply that there is sime sinister motive in simply telling the truth is astonishing.'Last night, Mr Woolsd was unrepentant saying: 'The ONS need to be aware that they are entering shark-infested eaters. It's not the role of ONS to dictate a debate.'The ONS said 'We will not be responding to this letter.'It seems they would prefer to stifle the truth!

Jean F Fernandez ● 6418d

BBC Panorama did not tell us really anything that we don’t already know. What the programme did not deal with except briefly is how the application of benefits laws and amounts payable, plus the rights to housing, vary from EU country to country. For instance I gather the French pay approximately the same benefits, but in Spain it is extremely difficult to get housing rights.So what we do know is that Migration Watch do not support illegals being rounded up in tens of thousands and shipped out at once. Difficult to argue with that one.The Mayor reckons that if illegals have a lot to contribute such as someone who grew up here and has had a university training and was a very good teacher (who had to be replaced with two teachers) should be considered as possibly being given amnesty. Can’t dispute that myself.The Immigration minister tells us in a round about way that the Immigration office is still not fit for purpose After 12 years of running the show he feebly says that perhaps it was not realised until now how difficult the immigration issues are to manage. It was not stated by how much the illegals (known to be) coming here are exceeding those who are being removed. Actually the removals dropped last year to about 12,000 people. Whatever the Tories say, at the present rate of removals, perhaps it will take 100 years to close the last file, assuming of course people and files all can be found.No doubt the captain of the S.S. Windrush (formerly owned by the fascist filth) can tell us if passports were stamped both in and out for all of us during the 1950’s. I just have a feeling they were.  It will take some 6 more years before this starts again. I raised it some 8 years ago.Where status is not checked I think is what happens in the Hospitals, and almost definitely not in the schools. Better to keep the kids off the streets.Some one on Panorama trotted out the usual rubbish that the illegals are doing jobs which no one else wants to do. Who did those jobs thirty to fifty years ago, and more particularly why did they do what the media tells us that they will not do today?The idle indigenous who complain about the growing non indigenous peoples have got their just deserts. Sloth is a sin for Christians???? If we cry now, should it be with hatred and anger?Interesting that no Liberal MP was included in the programme. It’s no use for AMJA to keep bashing them, because they will never be the government to take decisions for decades. The people who will be taking the decisions will be one of the other two lots. They either are too incompetent on their own admission, or make promises which are extremely difficult to see as being more effective as they would wish. I am not clear anyway that Liberals are sympathetic to lax control of immigration.What I suspect may happen is that the status quo will continue for quite some time. The establishment just don’t know how to deal with the issues, apart from, up to a certain extent, closing the pincers. It is undoubtedly true that very many more checks are made these days and the immigration rules are tighter than they were before say 2002 and especially since 2008. Now if what I say is not greatly removed from reality, it is quite fatuous to ask what answers the so called Luvvies on these threads have for him. If they are Liberal voters their answers will not substantially change the course of politics. AMJA blusteringly asks the wrong question and so, apart from his very offensive (and sometimes misogynist) and vulgar language, he cannot in all honesty expect an answer. Hence the lack of response. Had he been courteous through and through, in the face of hostility even, this would have been an interesting discussion.So if we do have to continue listening to such a tainted rush of wind, it is much more appropriate to ask what the non Luvvie AMJA thinks the answers are - and what he will do about them (apart from casting a vote). He is old enough to work that out for himself, instead of asking Nannie. But he should be aware that in Ealing’s temperature check last year just 5% of some three thousand people thought that immigration was a serious issue.It would be well if he thought exceedingly deeply about what it is like to suffer very great pain through extreme deprivation and violence. There is not a shred of evidence that he has. He would not have to be a Luvvie to do so.

George Knox ● 6413d

Re  I gather the French pay approximately the same benefits        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  I don't think that can be the case bearing in mind the thousands who assemble constantly at Calais and other European ports  to get here, and the French authorities themselves say it happens because of the extent of the  benefits we pay and which they don't.    Re  grew up here and has had a university training and was a very good teacher (who had to be replaced with two teachers) should be considered as possibly being given amnesty          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    I don't think Boris  is being selective in his amnesty proposal but an all encompasing one?. Gone right off him.       Re  The idle indigenous who complain about the growing non indigenous peoples have got their just deserts.        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      Maybe they have but that's not not a sufficient reason  for swamping the country with alien persons from abroad, most of whom go on Benefits of one sort or another      Re  Who did those jobs thirty to fifty years ago,          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        exactly, the gliberal left always resort to spurious generalisations, which hold no water. Don't forget they said for years the immigrants were fleeing for their lives and had no time to gather up their papers / documentation, but when that all got disproved, then came the reason for we need them to pay our pensions, whereas the reality is indigs have to work longer to pay the pensions of the immigrants ( have a look in your Council Offices )        Re    the immigration rules are tighter than they were before say 2002 and especially since 2008.           xxxxxxxxxxxxx    but the numbers are still rising massively, witness " doubling to 11 per cent in 2008.Official figures released last month showed that one in nine peopleliving in Britain - 6.5 million people - was born overseas "    NOTE, that 11% refers to persons born overseas, to which one must add first and second generation offsprings thereof, which would  more than double that percentage. One need only ask oneself why the Govt.  have just got so furious because of the immigration figures being released, they want them kept hidden, and those figures are the ONS ones, which traditionally have been proven time and time again to be hopelessly understated. Then one has to add the number of " unknowns ", at least another million.          Re  But he should be aware that in Ealing’s temperature check last year just 5% of some three thousand people thought that immigration was a serious issue.        xxxxxxxxxxxxx    I must say I find that very difficult  to " understand " , where  and who compiled these stats. Why should the people of Ealing be at less than one twelfth or sixteenth of the nation as a whole, for which immigration has become the major concern. IF these figures for Ealing are correct, I can only assume it was only immigrants themselves who were questioned, which ain't too difficult as the Borough as a whole is probably now 60%+ of ethnic origin and some areas almost 100%.

Tony Price ● 6413d

French benefits. I asked when in France. You doubt but do not seem to know the facts. So assumptions are made. People come here because quite a few speak some sort of English and many have friends and relatives here. Most immigrants I have spoken to say London is a nice place and they like the people (indigs). London is a magnet. Good Bengali teacher. We disagree. I don’t understand Boris’s generalisations.Idle indigenous. It is just because of that we do have many immigrants. The idleness or lack of robust visionary thinking is the reason. Our parents generation worked and worked. Among their children many are on benefits. Why have these lost the work ethic?. Hence there is what you call swamping to fill the vacuum.  Reason and factImmigration -rising figures. The figures are not rising at the same rate as a few years ago. Fact.  Why are they rising? Because this government cannot work out how to deal with it. Wrong to blame the immigrants and then whip up antagonism and hatred.Temperature check. You should read the Council site before you start doubting. The evidence and the stats are there. The borough actually is nearer to 40% non white – not 60%. Fact. You can do something useful to your argument by asking the Council to provide the ethnic breakdown of people questioned. Then you could tell us. Our soldiers. Whether or not the demonstrators were on benefits, and whether or not there were other incidents of insulting our soldiers by white kids, the behaviour was an utter disgrace. But who allowed them to do it?. Don’t say the luvvies, because there is no evidence they were there. I liked the photo recently of a Bear Skinned Guard giving a tourist a clip round the ear’ole for being too insulting. But you just blame Muslims. Fact.What I don’t like in these threads is  - continual assumptions and bigotry which scarcely are backed up by fact, - or a small fact is used to try and make a major point, - and the agenda which verges on hostility and racism. Opinions flowing mainly from prejudice without proper reasoning and analysis are worthless and dangerous. That is why this horrible thread complaining about intolerance started. It did not start because someone said the Immigration office is not fit.AMJA again fails to answer the key question. What does he think should be done – and how, and what will he himself actually do? Expelling evil wind gets nowhere.

George Knox ● 6412d

Blair and IDS and anyone else should talk about immigration. You asked me to explain why that is racist. Answer: it is not racist. But you cannot see why you asked the wrong question.****************************Your leader says:-“racism is perpetrated in the allocating of a house to a newly arrived family in preference to Brits”. To me his repeated expressions of opposition to this decision were not just objections to the system of allocations. The process of repetition had a different objective - in reality a propagandist campaign to feed racism.  It has this latter emphasis because so very little has focused on how the immigration laws should be changed. If I were AMJA’s next door neighbour and Afghan with many kids and knowing that he wrote this, I would not be at all surprised if he had hostile racist feelings towards me. Combined with his terrible language and bullying approach I might even be nervous for the safety and well being of my family. I would not be comfortable for many reasons. So he says or implies that it is a natural consequence to be racially hostile to the Afghan. OK it happens, but that does not make it right. It’s very wrong. What would be right would be to challenge the system, which has a huge number of wrongs. But neither of you can say what you are going to do about it. Your failure is highly suggestive that you have a different and a sinister agenda.  When someone disagrees with you both insult those who by throwing a lot of unsubstantiated bigotry at them. This is not simply because you have been insulted. I get the impression also that neither of you understand the system. You can’t honestly expect anyone to be impressed, can you? ********************************My complaint is limited just to the covert and overt tenor of hostility to immigrants running through these threads, and I shall not depart from this view. That is how you both shame the English. It is also what neither of you wish to or can dislodge or deny. Continuous statements of hostility and failing to deal with challenging the system means you both have lost the argument at the start of this thread.

George Knox ● 6412d

"If I were AMJA’s next door neighbour and Afghan with many kids and knowing that he wrote this, I would not be at all surprised if he had hostile racist feelings towards me. Combined with his terrible language and bullying approach I might even be nervous for the safety and well being of my family. I would not be comfortable for many reasons. "Terrible language, were you brought up in a convent? As regards you being nervous as an Afghan living next door to me, I think you ought to get out more George. Should I also feel safe living next door to the Afghan hijackers, who threatened to kill all of the hostages on the aircraft that they hijacked if they didn't get their way, imagine the reception I would receive if I had dared to ask them to turn down their loud music!!!! And regarding the family who were housed at enormous expense to the taxpayer (£12,480 per month) I should be so lucky to live in such opulent surroundings, and sitting on my backside all day,at the same time moaning about being unable to afford to shop at Tesco's rather than their perceived more down market one. Which by the way we are also paying for! But then as an Englishman I am not such a high priority as the newly arrived......I apologise to the luvvies for using Enlish as my nationality...........sorry for this offence!What I love about you luvvies, is not one of you will ever mention the plight of our homeless or the pensioners, who have slogged their guts out for this country, and are now treated as second or third class citizens..........yes we are mugs, and will continue to be mugged while the luvvies of Ealing moan about "terrible language" and "bullying approach", George I suggest that you take a closer look at not only your replies but many of the other fellow luvvies. George would you be shocked to find in Gentle Ealing and living next door to you, that a Bulgarian who had lived in this country for over ten years, was wanted on warrant for homicide in his own country, but knowing you lot you would be moaning about HIS human rights........wouldn't you, and sod the victim(s)? By the way George I have received several Pm's in support of my views. I will NOT change my views as you suggest that you won't either"  Our hard one freedoms are being abused, by the very people, who find it acceptable to abuse women, cover them all over in black, while they dress exactly as they choose, deny them the freedom to take up a profession or to be educated, stone women who commit adultery to death, while the men can do as they please. I am talking about the bunch of morons who shouted their disgusting abuse at our brave soldiers, can you imagine what would have happened if we had done the same........you may have not noticed that the two arrests of locals, who found the plackards offensive, were made for a public order offence, while these protesting scroats received police protection, just as their mentor ABU HAMZA receives. Wake up George for Christ sake!!!!!!!

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6412d

Posted by: Sheila Davies-Brock Date/Time: 05/07/07 14:34:00  Madam Crocker, I know that being a luvvie you only find offence in anything that I post.Before I continue here is a challenge for you; £20 to a charity of your choice if you can reproduce anything that I have posted on the Acton forum...Fair?To continue I have reproduced an item from the W4 site, where debate like the item I have reproduced below, was in response to a concern that I had at the time about the proliferation of cannabis farms around the country, and in spite of many police raids the problem is getting worse. The fact that I had said that they were, in the main operated by South East Asian gangs, and mainly Vietnamese gangs, was enough to get me banned from there. But strange that during your very detailed researches you seem to overlook the many that have been directed at me. Perhaps you will now admonish Ms Sheila Davis-Brock, is her post "Childish, pathetic, schoolgirlish, or stupid" which would you suggest..one or them all?  Don't forget the Acton post of mine, you could give the £20 to the Sisters  of Southall perhaps!To Quoteyou:-Mine and others' views (in the majority here) are decried by you as being 'childish', 'pathetic', 'schoolgirlish', 'stupid',' you have your head buried in a place where the sun don't shine'  'Their heads are so near their backsides they will never be convinced'This is one of the more "intelligent, and to the point responses that you apparently consider, as you  and the other many luvvies seem to find acceptable......luvvies sense of fairness Madam Crocker?Your opinion on this requestedAndrew Michael John Atkinson you are such a card! LOL!  Victor Meldrew is alive and well and still hilarious.  All these international reprobates you encounter – wow!  A Vietnamese cannabis farm in Hounslow  -  Lordy, the mind boggles! She obviously like you lot are completely out of touch with reality1

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6412d

An apology like this one by John Connolly on TW8 might be in order Penny...I note your response to my posting in which I referred, incorrectly, to your performance in a Hounslow Council election. I accept that this did not occur and that you have never stood for the Council, and am happy to unreservedly apologise for any upset caused. I will, in future, check out "information" received from others in order to ensure that I do not make false statements again.In your posting you objected to me describing the content you produce as "bile and vomit". I do not accept this. Below are a few postings of yours, drawn at random, that demonstrate that this description is perfectly reasonable:-1) To George Anthony Burrell on 9th June 2003"Grow up you twat.........stop trying to be such a pratt, and go and give John Murphy a cuddle."2) To "Mr Ewew" (Your text)on 15th June 2008"Mr Ewew,Was you born an utter prick or did you have to work at it?"3) To Jamie Halliday on 15th July 2008"What bloody planet are you on.....Zog?"This is the language of a cyber bully, and your whimperings when others reply in kind underlines your bully boy approach.You repeatedly invite posters critical of your adverse remarks, usually levelled at ethnic minorities, to prove you are a racist. However, you know how to structure your remarks in order to avoid being identified as an overt racist. If you crossed the line your activities as a police volunteer would be terminated. For what it's worth, in a reply to Phil Andrews on 2nd March 2003 you stated:"There is an excuse for me. I'm an ingnorant (sic), narrow-minded, blinkered and prejudiced individual."Straight from the horse's mouth!In your response to me you choose to repeat the accusation that I was lying when I accused you of standing for the council. I have already acknowledged that I was in the wrong. I offer for readers' consideration 2 Atkinson lies posted on this site recently:-On the 17th July 2008 you said the following in a lengthy posting about planning in Hounslow"The nod and the wink culture was prevalent with this committee many years ago, especially the Central ward, one of its members on this planning committee built a structure without planning permission, and as I recall uprooted two trees in a conservation area in the process...........(H)e was never kicked off the committee."THIS IS LIE NUMBER 1You continue"a structure approx. 20ftx12ftx10ft.........ended up in the hands of a government inspector who upheld the enforcement.........but guess what, it's still there courtesy of fellow Labour councillors."LIE NUMBER 2In the first case the structure was built in Cranford. The member responsible was removed from the Planning Committee (of which he had been Vice-Chair), the structure was taken down and replacement trees planted. In the second case, the owner of the property, The Asian Food Centre on Staines Road, was able to prove the canopy had existed for more than 4 years and it was therefore immune from enforcement. I advised Mr Atkinson of this in an e-mail dated 12th December 2007, so there is no excuse for repeating the lie.Incidentally, wasn't it Joseph Goebbels who stated "if you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it people will eventually come to believe it"? History suggests that he, too, was an ignorant, narrow-minded, blinkered and prejudiced individual.

Tony Wood ● 6411d

Yes some research from a red councillor who got his arse kicked out of office, and from his reply it was not too diificult to understand why. Asking someone what bloody planet from....Zog, now that may be a capital offence to the aptly named Wood, who can't see it from the trees, but not in mine though. You would have noticed that he like Ms Crocker who will tell lies to make a point, had to apologise. The nod and the wink culture on the planning committee that he refutes, but what he omitted to say was that subsequently a planning  consultant (Mrs Nicola Spink) was called in and had serious misgivings obout how this committee was operated, further and even more recently another committee in Heston had to receive training because they had not the slightest idea of plannong regulations, and ultimately had the rightto overturn enforcement orders withdrawn.....I wonder why?The Asian food centre in Staines road was allowed to enclose a temporary structure simply becase the girders  were there for 4 years, but what he conveniently forgot to mention was that a government inspector queried at the hearing why enforcement action was being taken under plannong laws, "when it clearly breached the Highway's Act"! and is now an eyesore, He and his colleagues agreed with enforcement notice,then overturned it........it now encroaches on to two thirds of the pavement, with boxes and other rubbish piled outside.  He also conveniently was absent when the Queen visited the borough, even though he was at the time the leader.....Some of the quotes he alleges that I made are a figment of his imagination I'm afraid, while I hold up my hand to a couple......but if you know, that like some of the luvvies on here who throw there toys out of the pram he was either booted out of the Labour Party or resigned, and set up an Independent group of 2. The reason he was voted in again I will leave to the fertile mind of Mr Wood (He represents a largely Asian ward). Looking at this again, his reference to a comment made to Phil Andrews, is so bizarre I wonder if he has been at the sauce! Notice that he refers to me as a cyber bully, and he who had the nerve to post a blatant lie to back up his story.So Mr Wood pick a person who does not have to tell lies to make a point. My-My you have been a busy little boy haven't you, but I know it is difficult for a small minded individual to at least choose a post that contains a small amount of truth at least Red John is now out in the political wilderness,which says is it all I think........

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6410d

Re  The reason he was voted in again I will leave to the fertile mind of Mr Wood (He represents a largely Asian ward).         xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        what some people fail to realise is with what is going on when persons of ethnicity not of this country get into the seats of power to such an extent that they will be the local and Westminster " rulers ", then the capital and country are as good as lost to us. And let no-one say it is not already happening. I can't comment on Hounslow as I am not sufficiently conversant with the area, but Southall is a good example for Ealing. Most if not all councillors are of non British  ethnicity, as the MP. Our MP's have shot themselves in the foot as they will all be ousted in time by those they have enticed into the country with their misplaced PC nonsense. Indeed, as I have said before, those of dark skin pigmentation required of the 3 main parties that the Parliamentary lists for London be made up soley of persons from their ranks. The writing has been on the walls for some time but as my dear late departed father used to say " there's none so blind as them that won't see ".        There are so many parts of London now that do not give off the appearance of a British city but more of a third world country. We have never been under seige as we are now. So why do those who stand up for our place in history get so accused , ranted at, verbally abused and never told what is so better by what is on the way as replacement.  I really wish I were wrong, but try as I may, I cannot convince myself I am, especially as the vast majority of persons with whom one mentions the situation agree with me.

Tony Price ● 6410d

Re  " there's none so blind as them that won't see ".        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  extract from MEP Roger Helmer's  March issue message from Brussels :-      " British Jobs for British Workers I must admit that I have some reservations about our open-door immigration policies for EU workers.  And I am accused by others of being "protectionist".  I am not protectionist: on the contrary, I am a passionate free-trader.  But in classical economic theory, free trade was about goods, services and capital -- never about workers and unfettered immigration. Not only is "free movement of labour" not a principal of free trade.  In fact the free movement of goods, services and capital should make the movement of labour unnecessary! My hero Milton Friedman, the high priest of free trade and classical liberal economics, makes the point well.  He discusses why most Americans think that 19th Century immigration was a good thing for America, while also thinking that late 20th Century immigration was a bad thing, and he goes on: "Because it is one thing to have free immigration to jobs. It is another thing to have free immigration to welfare. And you cannot have both. If you have a welfare state, if you have a state in which every resident is promised a certain minimal level of income, or a minimum level of subsistence, regardless of whether he works or not, produces it or not. Then it really is an impossible thing."This applies equally to immigration into the UK today.  And it applies equally to EU and non-EU workers.  We in Britain need a planned immigration policy related to the needs of our economy, and the capacity of our country and our social infrastructure to absorb more people, and in my view, that policy should apply to all foreign immigrants including EU citizens."

Tony Price ● 6410d