I will miss the Ealing Times. When I did get a copy I found that it often contained some well written and punchy items but the distribution in Acton was patchy.The Gazette has apparently recently shut its offices in Ealing so it may start to falter in terms of local coverage. I think you lot do reasonably well but Acton only gets a mention in relation to crime stories. This week's edition is quite good. They have covered lots of local issues, although sadly once again lead with a crime story, and their letters page contains contributions from some people who would add significantly to the value of this forum. Hopefully they can maintain standards but with the Council's expansion of Around Ealing and the collapse of advertising revenue from areas such as estate agents it will be hard to do so. However at the moment it justifies the cover charge and I think it is vital that it stays in business for all of us.
Andy Jones ● 6435d