Forum Topic

fortunately you don't appear to have the ability or understanding to debate a subject, you just rant on with your singular view and your dangerous lack of knowledge, and don't address any of the issues. Both you and your fellow Mr. Toad sink to silliness when you are unable to debate logically; and though you both profess to be patriotic "Englishmen".  Dear Ms Sheila Davies—BrockBelow is something that you posted on the W4 forum…..remember? This typifies the hypocrisy you show, when criticising me/us. This is what you call addressing the issues, are you also demonstrating your lack of knowledge of cannabis farms…..sinking to silliness? I suggest you review your post again……Pot-kettle springs to mind. I challenge you to justify this W4 post…accept or hide?Posted by: Sheila Davies-Brock Date/Time: 05/07/07 14:34:00 “Andrew Michael John Atkinson you are such a card! LOL!  Victor Meldrew is alive and well and still hilarious.  All these international reprobates you encounter – wow!  A Vietnamese cannabis farm in Hounslow  -  Lordy, the mind boggles!”This is her example of “logical debate” But she won't/ cannot even suggest just why she thought that my post that brought about her silly remark. This exposes exactly what exactly hypocrisy means..... I believe that she also disagrees with notifying the police of any properties that are suspected of growing skunk.......nice caring neighbour she certainly is not! But being a liberal, helping the police would be totally alien to her. So I will take no advice from you about how I conduct myself SD-B!. But remember if you dish it out, be prepared to take it, when it lands back in your lap..OK?

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6432d