Re there anymore because the house is full with stuff !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tell me about it !, I know the feeling only too well. I used to be a " regular " there but got rather upset over a couple of items I entered for sale. Made a legitimate "query" over the first and on a subsequent occasion I entered 2 clocks, both very good quality " antiques " in gwo, one costing £95 and the other ( art deco ) approx £30 several years ago, for which it was suggested a guide price for the pair be £80-90, with which I agreed, only to find they got sold for £20 the pair, which after entry fee and commission returned me not much at all, leaving rather a nasty taste in the mouth?. So maybe the place is one at which to buy, but not to sell.
Tony Price ● 6425d