Is this episode a freedom of expression?
What the wonderful caring Nigel said:"You think you represent the UK and feel you are a guardian of its shores, people and culture. However, you make me feel ashamed to be British with your ignorance and intolerance, and you insult your fellow citizens and those on this forum without knowing a damn thing about them. You are a disgrace to all that is wholesome about our country and its values. This forum has cancer because of you and I am going to unregister before I get it too." NB. I think he meant de-register!Well Nigel, it is not only this forum, that in your valued opinion that has cancer, but IMO the whole country now has terminal cancer, after witnessing the way these Muslims are abusing and insulting OUR country, and getting away with the one law for them and a different one for us the mugs, who put up with it without so much as a whimper........Hope you are enjoying the rest Nige! Isn't that luvvie liberal philosophy just great. They see our troops who have had a traumatic time in Afghanistan and Iraq,marching through OUR towns, and witness the worst kind of abuse hurled at them from these scumbags, who we now know, that at least one is in receipt of benefits, I wonder if the gutless brigade will check to see why, if he is in receipt of jobseekers allowance, that he is actually seeking employment? But correct me if I'm wrong but has any one of the luvvies even raised an eyebrow in protest. If Nigel Dale is concerned about everything that is "wholesome about this country and it's values", I too find it bizarre that he and his ilk fail to condemn the actions of these morons, who are prepared to live here under our protection, and cant wait to grab everything on offer. I am also waiting to see what penalty is dished out, to the two white people, who found their actions insulting, and were promptly arrested by our wonderful unbiased police, who took the easy option and ignored it (In luvvie speak....treating muslims with sensitivity!)
Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6406d20 Comments