Forum Topic

Re  He may be a bit OTT at times, but it seems to me that it was usually in response from the left wing liberals or "Luvvies" as AMJA called them, who seemed quite content to see the local population put to the bottom of the pile in everything.              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        Tony, I could not have put it better myself. And in addition to some other large towns and cities in the UK, London is very badly affected, so much so most of my ethnic friends are moving out. My Ukranian is moving to Scotland, two of his married Ukranian friends have today said they will visit him and if they like it, move out of London themselves. Close Indians have moved already and the Kosovar friends want to shift either to Basingstoke or all the way back to Kosovo. The Chinese are short term anyway. Poles hanging on as welfare benefits better than back home. Brazilians either already gone or getting Portuguese nationality. Iraqis staying, cos of benefits. West Ealing is awash with Somalis, mainly women, with kids, so that augurs well for the future as far Christians are concerned. There are already 3 mosques I think in Ealing proper?. Just look these days in the Ealing and Acton Gazette, not much about indigenous folk but I notice in the latest issue of Around Ealing, most persons portrayed therein are white, so presumably Ealing Council are trying to hide the facts of the way the Borough has gone, bearing in mind such are much the minority now. But I also notice, the Council have done nothing re the Afghan woman and kids to whom taxpayers' are paying the equivalent of £300.000 per year. Not bad for doing nothing, pity we can't all get it.

Tony Price ● 6309d

Tony, your friends can do what they like, but the harsh brutal reality is that some of them may be in for an extremely rude awakening.  You are probably aware of the East Europeans who have been forced out of Belfast due to racist attacks; who's to say the same thing won't happen in Scotland?  As for Basingstoke, I have never been there but know it's a hotbed of anti-social behaviour, particularly at weekends, and much of it is alcohol-fuelled.  I recall a few years ago reading of an elderly lady who moved to Bsingstoke from London (don't know what part) over fears of crime - and promptly got burgled within a week of arriving - something that had never happened to her in London despite her fears!  Remember, I am white British and  started off outside London myself, and although you may think this whole post is a spoof, it's quite genuine - whenever I go back and visit my mother in Chorleywood (about once a fortnight) - I come away thinking "thank God I moved into filthy, crime-ridden, multi-ethnic London".  Actually, Kenton, where I live, is in reality hardly filthy or crime-ridden, although it is certanily multi-ethnic (two synagogues and a Hindu temple within five minutes' walk of my home).  At least there is decent street lighting here  ; on my mother's estate the NIMBYs won't allow it, because it's too modern, too urban, and a magnet for anti-social youths at night.  I never saw such youths there in 20 years, but I used to get Seasonal Affective Disorder there in winter - not any more in well-lit Kenton.  And you get buses that run on Sundays.  And as a pensioner you get very generously subsidised travel on public transport.  These things matter ; you don't know how important they are until you find yourself without them.  So your friends need to do their homework and consider vey carefully what they need, as well as what they would like.

David Lawes ● 6308d

Re  I have made about gypsies, who will now be receiving priority medical care, eg appointments on demand, 20 minutes instead of the standard 5 -10 for everyone else,               xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        while on the question of these people, the following which was sent to me on the 2nd might be of interest, and which would explain a lot :-        "  Note: A comment on the "Romanians" in Belfast by a serving Ulster police officer:"Here are a few facts that have been censored by those who look for racism at every turn:The "sustained racist attacks" amounted to three instances of criminal damage over a number of weeks, at one housing executive property occupied by a small number of Romanian Gypsies.This same group of people have operated the same scam across EUrope on their way to NI, and now having milked it for all its worth have secured a free ride home.These people have not come here looking for work, they are all Gypsies making the most of the politically correct benefits system.These people have been responsible for an expolsion in crimes against the person in Belfast, and are fully briefed on how to evade Police with emphasis being placed on how weak our criminal jsutice system is, especially when dealing with ethnic minoroty criminals.The mop-haired student type who orchestrated the "anti-racism rally", Meehan, is a known republican activist. His only reason for getting involved was to stir up trouble in a predominantly loyalist area.Those are the facts."  "

Tony Price ● 6293d