I guess there will have to be an energy revolution,we're running out of everything. I liked the laser system,hope it works. It seems very similar to a British(well we got it working!) WW11 invention,the cavity magnetron. As far as I can tell it does for laser light what the CM did for radio waves. Ealing connection...Ex Ealing genius Alan Blumlein worked on it,along with lots of other things. (Wiki) I suppose the whole system can be likened to a microwave oven (which uses a magnetron),but using laser light and having a different target,i.e. not frozen peas. Nice trick if it works. The fast charge battery probably wont save much energy, only the nervous energy of the impatient phone charging person. We can only get out of a battery what we put in,this one just does it quicker. That has the drawback that you need much thicker cables to handle the much higher current(esp.car batteries) and we're nearly all out of copper,25-40 years estimated supply left.
Tony Wood ● 6392d