Volleyball in Ealing
Hello! I was thinking it would be nice to be able to play volleyball between amateurs somewhere within the Ealing borough and, with the idea in mind of finding a cheap court where we could play, I was just wondering how many people would be actually interested in playing volleyball regularly.So, if you are amongst people like me (or know someone) who once played volleyball and would love to be able to play it again on a regular basis please do get in touch as if there is enough interests I will go ahead and try my best to find a court fairly cheap where we can enjoy playing volleyball or even better beach volley in the warmest months!!I don't know whether I'm allowed to put my contact details in this posting so apologies if I couldn't but I'll give it a go and I'll see what happens next ...Looking forward to hearing from you!!Thanks, Valentina - 0783 497 3398 - vale.dynamic@gmail.com
Valentina Dell'Aquila ● 6371d0 Comments