Looking for a sower
Hello,I'm at a bit of a loss and thought I'd turn to this forum in the hope someone might be able to help me.I'm looking for someone who knows how to stuff cushions and likes sowing. I have a thai axe pillow exterior, which is made up of compartments one would stuff, and then sow closed. I've found stuffing which I think would be suitable, but the sowing I'm finding daunting. I am happy to pay for this service but cannot find a company that provides it, so thought maybe someone who likes sowing and fancies a challenge would be interested in making some money out of it. If you are interested, or know anyone who might be, please let me know - the cushion cover has been staring at me for months now and I'll love to be able to sit on it :)Thank you!This is an example of what it should look like:http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/ny/thaipillow3.jpg
Baise Grimes-Viort ● 6365d3 Comments