http://www.oneandother.co.uk/Anyone else applied? I and three friends have. Most of the people up there are doing nothing much at all. They are are representative of modern art, doing nothing much at all.
Graham Weeks ● 6284d9 Comments
I've walked past twice. The first bloke was sitting on the plinth staring into space, the second sitting on a deck chair with an RSPCA sash. Exciting, not.
Susan Kelly ● 6284d
I have seen about 10 on line. Nine were a waste of the space.
Graham Weeks ● 6284d
The 'next up' looks pretty good:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8154995.stmas does the statue of Sir Keith Park.Of course, the plinth is the natural home for a statue of Ken Livingstone...
Gavin Gilbert ● 6284d
Or just make Ken stand there permanently?
Susan Kelly ● 6283d
Ken deserves a gibbet not a plinth.
Graham Weeks ● 6283d
how comes? It's taken a Tory to show how to make a mess of the Mayors job.
Gavin Gilbert ● 6282d
What mess has Boris made more than Ken? If I had my way I'd abolish the job and assembly too.
Graham Weeks ● 6282d
So much material.... In fact Bozza has been so prolific in messing up the lives of Londoners it's hard to know where to start.So how about here; www.boriswatch.co.uk ???Or the more balanced http://politics-of-the-press.blogspot.com ???
Gavin Gilbert ● 6281d