Are they available anywhere online?
Paul Cavanagh ● 6250d7 Comments
Do you mean this one?http://www.ealing.gov.uk/services/council/budget_book/
Tony Wood ● 6249d
Paul,I guess you want the Statements of Account, here:http://www.ealing.gov.uk/services/council/statement_of_accounts/Two clicks away from the Ealing council home page.
Phil Taylor ● 6249d
That's the one. It may have been two clicks away from the front page but they weren't immediately obvious ones to me. Thanks anyway.
Paul Cavanagh ● 6243d
I see from the accounts that the very large amount of spending on publicity has got even larger. It would be interesting to see this broken down further because apart from the Summer Festival I can't really recall any Council advertising over the last year.
Andy Jones ● 6238d
So you haven't seen all the posters plastered around saying 'Ealing altogether better'?!
Diane Gill ● 6238d
Ealing at least has audited accounts unlike the EU.
Graham Weeks ● 6236d
I had seen them but presumed they were just put on vacant Council owned site at no cost to the taxpayer.
Andy Jones ● 6236d