Hello Ann,I am sorry but I'm afraid that I didn't see your article in Neighbours Today. Do you live adjacent or in Green Man Estate? I feel that the problem is a complex issue which, in part, has been created by the massive expansion of flats in this part of West Ealing. As I'm sure you know, many of the tenants of Green Man are living in the most apalling conditions and although I would dearly like to see it re-built, I feel that it is essential that everyone who is affected is properly consulted. To date, there has been no proper consultation with local residents in adjacent streets over the re-development of this huge 10 acre estate or for the extension to St John's School. I feel that the area badly needs a coherent plan to embrace all aspects of the community - this must address not just schooling but policing, provision of both private and affordable housing, traffic management, parking, the re-building of the local mosque, the impact on the shops in West Ealing (even the Pound Shop has now closed down), and the impact of Crossrail if and when it is completed. regardsdave
Dave Randles ● 6247d