Any body have a suggestion as to where is a good place to buy a pair of size 7 rugby boots locally?
Paul Cavanagh ● 6243d9 Comments
I would have thought Arnolds in West Ealing is a good bet. Amazing traditonal sports shop that is like a Tardis!
Diane Gill ● 6243d
I love Arnolds. You can spend ages in that shop just looking around
Mark Yates ● 6243d
The Sports Direct warehouse at Greenford might be a good bet. Turn right at the Greenford roundabout when heading west.
Andy Jones ● 6238d
I tried Sports Direct and although it wasn't a completely wasted trip as we pick up some other stuff they have a very minimal stock of rugby boots. I'll give Arnolds a try next weekend unless someone can suggest an alternative.
Paul Cavanagh ● 6237d
Also Arnolds staff know what they are talking about. Went there to get neices running spikes, etc!!
Peter Chadburn ● 6237d
Paul I would try Arnolds, they are very good and know they do stock rugby boots.
Diane Gill ● 6237d
Dean Richards probably has some he will not be using.
Graham Weeks ● 6235d
And he also may have Fake Blood if you are going to a Fancy Dress Party as a Vampire
Peter Chadburn ● 6235d
I may be wrong but I doubt Dean Richards wears a size seven.
Andy Jones ● 6235d