Anyone know when this shop is opening ?
Carol Atkinson ● 6234d13 Comments
No, but it suggests that the shopping centre is not 'finished' as some like to make out.Can't be long now, surely ...
Susan Kelly ● 6234d
Their also adding a new River Island where Burtons was....
Shirly Kakaiya ● 6198d
The shop is no longer boarded up but I got a glimpse inside as a man came out as I was passing; still a lot of work to be done inside. Probably be open in time for the Christmas build-up.
Susan Kelly ● 6196d
Front page story now says Thursday of next week so they'll have to hustle with the interior.
Well I hope they manage to finish the interior better than they do their merchandise. A good 80% of clothes I have bought from H&M have either fallen apart after wearing a couple of times or have been so badly finished that I haven't bought them.
J Smith ● 6195d
I have stuff from H&M a good few years old plus I have bought kids wear their too and been impressed with the the way they retain their colour, shape etc after many washes...
Diane Gill ● 6195d
Well I have bought jumpers from there in the past and they just fell to holes after a couple of washes, hence the reason why I don't shop there anymore and I don't have a high opinion of them. If they have changed, fair enough.
Opening Thursday 22nd October.
Diane Gill ● 6191d
Will there be champagne?
Susan Kelly ● 6191d
Free gifts according to the front page...Sadly I won't get there til the Friday so will miss out on the freebies!
Diane Gill ● 6190d
So, anybody go?
Susan Kelly ● 6186d
Me!Very busy, no champagne when I arrived only sweets!Managed to spend a little bit of money on me too plus very good kidswear.A nice addition to EB; I think it will do well.
Diane Gill ● 6186d
My 15 year old is already gagging to get there. Will be handy as there really isn't anywhere else (bar Primark) for teenage boys to shop in Ealing.
Penny Crocker ● 6185d