Oh dear, you have leapt to an incorrect assumption!I don't have one of those "ridiculous off-road style buggies", just a normal, "get my kids" about one that fits through doors and has a splendid turning circle.As a person in business, I find it very difficult to understand how the chap who runs the place can make sufficient covers to cover his fixed costs and make a profit if he doesn't court the Monday-Friday crowd of primarily women with children who often have children in prams or buggies. Good luck to him if he does, but I suspect people on this forum don't believe his is making sufficient money.Perhaps the owner/manager of Terracotta should spend some time with a few of his fellow cafe owners, as one of them for sure has a rather splendid economics degree, and is very interesting to chat to on the subject of his various customer types, cover turnover and the right menu to get his profitability right.I do hope you're not the type of chap who would like to return to the days when babies were in silver cross prams and women were seen (only in parks and at home) and certainly not heard!
Melissa Davies-Wright ● 6227d