Our washing machine has packed in - can anybody recommend somebody who will come round and have a look without charging more than it will cost to buy a new one?
Gillian Healey ● 6227d4 Comments
I don't know anyone local which would obviously be preferable. What I have noticed is that a company called Domex is often recommended on the Chiswick site - but I have never used them myself. You can google them and look at their website (I got that far).
Philippa Bond ● 6226d
Thanks Philippa - I did actually start googling on Friday and ended up making an appointment with Domex by chance before I saw your post. We'll see how they turn out!
Gillian Healey ● 6225d
They were good - came at start of time slot, very polite and helpful. I would recommend if anybody is in the same boat.
Gillian Healey ● 6224d
Apart from being able to find spare bits and pieces for electrical items on the internet now there are so many different types of makes and models you can also find videos and or detailed instructions with pictures of how to replace a washing machine door seal etc.
Philippa Bond ● 6207d