Anyone know where I can buy a cup cake tree in Ealing? Need to buy one tomorrow and can only seem to find them online at the moment - any help gratefully accepted.
Trizia Fiorellino ● 6220d8 Comments
Either try Kitchen Ideas near Ealing Broadway or the cookshop opposite O'Neills - You should probably manage to get one from one of those shops. I assume you are talking about a tiered cake stand?
J Smith ● 6220d
Looked in Kitchen Ideas last night and they didn't have one. Not the traditional tiered cake stands - but one of these - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ciroa-Miniamo-Cupcake-Stand-Cakes/dp/B001CB5ZY2
Trizia Fiorellino ● 6220d
Try the cookshop - they are a little more upmarket than Kitchen Ideas so you may have a better chance of getting one.
Many thanks - will give it a whirl
Try Tiger in the chopping centre, next door to Tesco - that's where I got mine from.
Laura Cummins ● 6220d
Ah forgot about that place.
excellent - can you tell me how many cup cakes it holds? - many thanks
I haven't used it in a long time (so hopefully they still stock them) but I guess about 10? It's pretty plain, but does the job and is about £3.