Colour Ad in the Ealing Gazette & Leader - £8!!!
Did anyone else receive an email from Ealing Gazette last week offering a colour ad in that paper and Leader for £8??'' Promote your restaurant business for £8'' it proclaimed in big bold black and red letters. Big colour photo of a table setting. I received a follow up today advising that the offer finished on 30Sep. So, I clicked the links, constructed the ad online using their templates and entered the promo code. Which was rejected. Then asked for £65 plus VAT!I phoned the number given in the email. They had no idea about the offer or email but said they would get back to me.9pm tonight I received an apology email from the Gazette. Not £8 (that was just line ads and wouldnt appear in the appropriate section). Promo code was wrong. New promo code and new price given. Should read £46. plus VAT.All very strange. Anyone else get the emails and tempted to place an ad??
David Archer ● 6215d1 Comments