Council attempts to suppress criticism on this forum - an open message to the Editor
You will see from the recent postings on the current 'Parking ticket at 3am' thread that Councillor Phil Taylor wishes you to suppress and remove some of my criticisms of Council behaviour and wilful inaction - indeed he may already have contacted you about it. If you read what I've said in my posts on that thread I trust you will agree that my criticisms are fully justified and that such matters should be fully aired on this Forum without censorship.I hope and trust therefore that you will stand up to this contemptible attempt by this Council admistration to silence complaints and criticism by cheated residents like me. Airing such matters in public is the most important job this website has to do. After all, this Council administration has contrived to progressively choke off any other effective means to make it do its job properly and provide the services it charges us for.
Chris Veasey ● 6205d2 Comments