Never had my hair cut in Ealing. Which are the best barbers in the area for a straightforward short back and sides?
C Gray ● 6165d8 Comments
I'd try Ano's along Uxbridge Rd - very friendly and reasonable.They do ladies and gents.
J Smith ● 6165d
I've always used Michelle's down Northfields Ave. £6 to get done what you require last time I was in there
James Lockwood ● 6165d
I tied Barbering Brilliance down Northfields Avenue for my son and I was very impressed with the speed and precision of the cut. Very reasonable too - think it was £5 but I am sure it is more for adults.
Diane Gill ● 6165d
I go to Big Jim's Trims on ealing Green.. few doors down from StarBucks
Mark Yates ● 6164d
The barber in Manor Road (round the corner from West Ealing Station) cannot be beaten. £4 for a haircut which he'll complete in less than 5 minutes!
Eric Alan Leach ● 6164d
Dear all,Please can you include any recommendations in the services directory as well- it should be working much faster now.Any registered user can add a listing. Please try and make the contact details as complete as possible.Thanks
Editor ● 6164d
James wrote: >I've always used Michelle's down Northfields Ave
David Fox ● 6159d
James Goodden ● 6158d