I was also there as part of the WEN Committee last night and I had a great time but to be honest that was more to do with the company than being at Fogo.Don't get me wrong, it's not an unpleasant place but I don't think the food is very imaginative - although there is a lot of it - and I don't understand the pricing structure at all.If you order a Full Fogo, you get 10 salads and as much meat as you want. The salads are small-ish portions and some of the 'salads' are a spoonful of humous, for example. But with 10 portions, it's plenty. But...if there are 9 people who all order the full Fogo, shouldn't that mean 90 portions of salad? Which is crazy and totally unecessary and we had 2 sets of salads for our group which was ample. But that does mean the pricing structure is a bit peculiar. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive it was so I guess it doesn't really matter - I certainly didn't feel ripped off.It's VERY carby. Everything seems to come with chips, rice, pitta bread, potato salad, pasta salad and later on two skewers of garlic bread turned up. Our waiter did say there were 30 different types of salad including Greek, Israeli and Turkish so perhaps it's a matter of requesting particular salads. There's also plenty of fresh veggies to tuck into. It may be that our party ordered additional dishes and I missed it but it is a very different way of ordering a meal so I was having to focus quite hard on the instructions from our pleasant waiter.There's lots of meat to choose from and the waiting staff were regularly at our table so if you plan on going, I'd skip lunch and go the gym a couple of hours before. You'll need the space.
Allison Franklin ● 6137d