Does anyone know of a local leather goods repairer? I have a leather jacket with a 2-inch straight tear just below the side pocket.
Tony Maxey ● 6153d5 Comments
Talking of which I caught my shoes in my suit trousers this morning on the way to work and have quite a bad tear at the hem. Do you think this is something that can be repaired?
Diane Gill ● 6153d
Wondaweb either with or without a piece of backing fabric might do the trick - or you can get iron-on patches which you could customise.
M. Anderson ● 6153d
I was going to suggest the patches or wondaweb, but it depends how bad the tear is. If its the hem that's come down then just sew it back up.
J Smith ● 6153d
or go to Golden Stitches on Leeland Rd (the road where the farmers market takes place). He seems to be able to do absolutely anything in the tailoring dept. Including making a suit he told me..
David Dix ● 6152d
It's a bad tear, wondaweb will not do and its not the hem that has come down (I can sew!) I will try Leeland Road and see what they say. Thanks
Diane Gill ● 6152d