Forum Topic

Ree http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1077401/emailArticle.html  RESPONSES IN BRACKETS :-"Its not a race issue....its about entitlement" ( In my opinion this family and many others like her are not entitled morally to be kept by British taxpayers or in such luxury and with everything else thrown in. By the Geneva Convention, asylum seekers must go to the nearest safe country, in this case, Pakistan, so this family should not be here at all IMO )The family  is entitled to be housed , due to circunstances.Ealing Council would not house her if it did not have to. ( maybe, but the requirement should not  exist )If we are all in agreement with that ( well we are not and die-hard socialist friends are now changing their views on immigration and abuses such as this and others highlighted in the Press ) then the question is weather she needs a 7 bed house.Due to the regs etc she is. ( no she doesn't and until every indig Brit is housed with a bedroom per child, I see no reason why families from overseas should get preferential treatment )The family did not ask for a 7 bed house. ( did they not, I thought each child demanded their own bedroom !, so proof please for your contention ) I am sure that the council tried to put thenm in another property. ( proof please, and when the Council found out how taxpayers were being fleeced, they marched those arranging it smartly out of the Council offices )The 7 bed house was available and under the Local Houseing Allowance the rent is paid ..Just like other families all across the country whatever their background. ( cobblers, tell us how many white, since you introduced colour into the discussion, families across the country are similarly  dealt with )The lady gets about £400 per week in benifits. ( for what, a British senior citizen gets less one quarter of that and  certainly not the £180,000 NET pa this woman and kids get, so explain why IYO a woman to whom we owe nothing is entitled morally to more than the PM gets and for just being here . )I think that the family are very lucky to be staying in a nice datached house.They should be greatful to such a wonderful country that has housed them. ( this country should regain it's senses , priorities and house persons plonking themselves uninvited here into mobile homes, after all , what they supposedly come here for is safety, so should be pleased with any type of accomodation )re : the women in Hull i still stand by the fact that the press are not on her case because the family are white. ( you can stand where you like, but on sand as far as I can see, where is your proof )

Tony Price ● 6127d

When you say award for the "Daily Mail's Most Brainwashed Reader Of The Year" award for 2009.... what EXACTLY do you mean Robin???If your infering that I am a brainless racist in any way,shape or form then let me enlighten you.I did a fair amount of my growing up in Southall. I lived on the Golflinks estate in Rudderford tower, thats just off Dormers Wells Lane ( by some strange coincidence I sent BOTH my daughters to Dormers Wells High School )  I currently live in Hounslow ( mostly populated by asian,polish,lithuanian,armenian,russian,african....basically the white european is the minority here ) and have lived here for nearly three years.I drink in the White Bear Pub on Kingsley road, where you will normally find me sitting with my mates Parabjit, Parminder and Manjit.You will often find me either playing pool,darts or just getting merry with my pals.I work in Southall and my bosses names are Colvinder,Davinder and Dinesh...... So are you still so willing to offer me such a presiigious award???I have NEVER read the daily mail....would not get my hands dirty on that shoddy paper.All of the above mentioned people dont want to spend  their hard earned tax money on whats happening either....so do they deserve that special award as well as me???What I mentioned in my previous post, I refer to as statement of fact.... can you offer any real evidence to answer the questions I previously asked Robin???If you call me brainwashed or label me as a racist then your whole point will crash and burn as clearly I can prove beyond any shaddow of a doubt....I am not.Its like I said earlier....put your hard earned money where your mouth is....PUT UP OR SHUT UP !!Maybe you should change your surname from Taylor to England.

Andy Wright ● 6126d

When you say award for the "Daily Mail's Most Brainwashed Reader Of The Year" award for 2009.... what EXACTLY do you mean Robin???If your infering that I am a brainless racist in any way,shape or form then let me enlighten you.I did a fair amount of my growing up in Southall. I lived on the Golflinks estate in Rudderford tower, thats just off Dormers Wells Lane ( by some strange coincidence I sent BOTH my daughters to Dormers Wells High School )  I currently live in Hounslow ( mostly populated by asian,polish,lithuanian,armenian,russian,african....basically the white european is the minority here ) and have lived here for nearly three years.I drink in the White Bear Pub on Kingsley road, where you will normally find me sitting with my mates Parabjit, Parminder and Manjit.You will often find me either playing pool,darts or just getting merry with my pals.I work in Southall and my bosses names are Colvinder,Davinder and Dinesh...... So are you still so willing to offer me such a presiigious award???I have NEVER read the daily mail....would not get my hands dirty on that shoddy paper.All of the above mentioned people dont want to spend  their hard earned tax money on whats happening either....so do they deserve that special award as well as me???What I mentioned in my previous post, I refer to as statement of fact.... can you offer any real evidence to answer the questions I previously asked Robin???If you call me brainwashed or label me as a racist then your whole point will crash and burn as clearly I can prove beyond any shaddow of a doubt....I am not.Its like I said earlier....put your hard earned money where your mouth is....PUT UP OR SHUT UP !!Maybe you should change your surname from Taylor to England

Andy Wright ● 6126d

Re  label me as a racist then your whole point will crash and burn           xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  yes indeed, we need an Ezra Levant here, see  letter posted on American site re PC there :-      " kathyshaidle permalink August 27, 2009 I can attest to this, even as a lowly Canadian. Here’s why:For 20 years, Canadian government bureaucrats and their leftwing friends ran a shakedown scheme: if you said or did something “politically incorrect”, you could be hauled before a tribunal, your computers seized without a warrant, and bankrupted.Finally they went after the wrong guy: Ezra Levant. He was the first person ever to videotape his hearing. Then he put it on YouTube, against the rules and his lawyer’s advice. He lost his magazine, he was out $100,000, he had no job and a baby was on the way — but he kept fighting.Being Ezra Levant, he was rude, obnoxious, pushy, opinionated. He is one of the least popular people among our liberal elites. He’s made his share of enemies over the years befor this even started. Friends advised him to settle. To be more “Canadian”, more polite, quieter. Instead, he took on other people’s cases, raised money for them, wrote a book, kept yelling, and got sued again and again and his law license was threatened repeatedly. The more trouble he got into, the louder he got.It has taken him (with help from others, including me) about 18 months to undo twenty years of bureaucratic evil in a very complacent, lazy, unprincipled nation. But it is working. When he and I had an event in a smallish college town earlier this year, big Liberal Party political operatives, along with the local (only) paper, tried to get it cancelled. Instead, we sold out the 600 seat theatre.People told there own stories of political correctness gone wild, costing them their jobs and businesses. All this time, they had simply been waiting and hoping that SOMEBODY would have the nerve to stand up and fight, as dirty as he had to.It took one person to go against all the profession legal and PR advice/wisdom, to be “unCanadian” and throw the debating society rules out the window. Now we are this close to closing down this semi-Stasi bureaucracy.Be rude. Be prepared to be called names, esp. “racist”. Don’t listen to all the “experts.” Go all punk rock on their butts and watch what happens. If it can work in boring, polite Canada, imagine how well it will work in a real country "

Tony Price ● 6126d