December smile
A priest and a nun are on their way back from a funeral in rural Ireland when their car breaks down. Since it is late at night they decide to stay at a local hotel but there is only one room... Priest: "Sister, God in His mercy will not be displeased if we share the room for just one night. You take the bed and I'll sleep on the sofa." So the priest and the nun say their prayers and settle down to sleep. But after 10 minutes the nun becomes cold... Nun: "Father, I'm terribly cold". Priest: "Ok Sister, I'll fetch you a blanket from the cupboard". Another ten minutes passes... Nun: "Father, I'm still terribly cold". Priest: "Ok Sister, I'll fetch you another blanket". Yet another ten minutes passes and the nun whispers softly... Nun: "Father, I'm still cold. I don't think God would mind if we acted as man and wife for just one night". Priest: "My Sister, you're right." "FETCH YOUR OWN BLANKETS!"
Graham Weeks ● 6140d2 Comments