Have I ever asked you for anything?
Don't you hate those forum users who don't contribute and then come asking for favours. Hands up, that's me. Does it help if I tell you I've enjoyed browsing the forum many time but never felt qualified to contribute?Okay, I need help. It's a survey. It's quick. It's simple (focuses upon internet use). 10 questions which at the level of proficiency within the forum should take around 90 seconds to complete. Actually, if anyone wants to time themselves I can probably use that information as well...It's for my Masters dissertation, which I've been doing for the past 2 and a half years. It's slowly killing me, and I haven't had a free weekend in around 130 weeks, so if anyone wants to really help me out it would be appreciated. I'll take pity, general helpfulness, any sense of obligation, pride, the works. Motivation means nothing - it's all the same to me. Anyone get a sense of total resignation?http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XLHQNRGPlease? Go on, be nice.Sample question. For how many years have you been using the internet?Please?
Ian Mercer ● 6092d0 Comments