Looking for a lodger? Classical musician needs new home.
Hi, I have been renting in Northfields for the past 18 months. My landlady is selling our lovely rented house and I need to find somewhere nice for myself and my piano (upright) to live in the Ealing area as soon as I can!Ideally I'd like to be in a shared house, perhaps in a large family house with granny flat/annexe/converted basement so that I don't disturb anyone. I often work away from London or go on tour, so there will be times when I'm simply not around.Can afford to pay well for a lovely place ... it's important that it's not grotty/studenty as I own my own house in Ireland and like to take pride in where I live. If you think you can help, or know someone else who is looking to take in a lodger in Ealing, I'd be very extremely grateful if you could let me know on clareisdell@googlemail.com.Thanks for reading this,Clare.
Clare Isdell ● 6085d0 Comments