Craven Road
I may have posted on this a while ago so apologies but I just wanted to say that Craven Road is almost opposite the Police Station in Ealing. It seems to be the only road that joins the Uxbridge Road without yellow lines. Up until two years ago there were yellow lines but one day they had mysteriously disappeared. I have spoken to some idiot at the council who doesn't know why this has happened and hasn't the intelligence to find out and give me a sensible answer. I'm hoping someone on this forum may know.I have asked the council to investigate and reinstate them but this hasn't happened (after two-and-a-half years). There is a good reason for reinstating the lines. First the road now has cars parked on either side which makes it only wide enough for a single car to drive down at a time. The refuse truck cannot back up into the Ealing Gateway building car park because of the narrowness and a fire truck would also suffer the same problem.Because cars turning from the Uxbridge Road onto Craven Road very often are blocked before completing their turn this poses a danger. It's unbelievable but cars can park right up to the very edge of the Uxbridge Road with impunity. Please illuminate why this running sore is allowed to continue because no one has so far been able to provide a satisfactory answer.
Darren Halford ● 6080d0 Comments