...anyone use them? I just switched over to them and now I'm hearing bad reports. Anyone any experience? Also, if I don't like them, presume there's nothing to stop me switching again?
Penny Crocker ● 6073d3 Comments
Penny. It will be in your contract which was probably written in the palest grey and the smallest of print.
George Knox ● 6073d
Yes ! Exactly.,and I can't find it. Will have to rig them but don't wat to panic unduly....they may be fine.
Penny Crocker ● 6073d
I used to work on the dereglation of the utility's from 2000 to 2003.i have checked the rates etc of First Utility.They were cheaper than British Gas , not a big deal as EVERY UTILITY at the time WAS CHEAPER than BIG GREEDY.Its just a multy level marketing scam. The rates are useless compared with other utility companies.Broadband is no good as you still get scammed with haveing to pay British tellecom for a line.I spent a long long afternoon listening to First Utility presentation.So good people do not waste your time.
ajit singh ● 6054d