I have some small repairs required to my brick wall in my front garden (Two of the the posts are loose) Can anyone recommend someone that could do this type of work?Thanks
Diane Gill ● 6060d8 Comments
Hi DianeIf you look on West Ealing Neighbours someone has suggested "Trellis in the Garden" - I dont' have the number to hand but if you look there I think it is mentioned.
J Smith ● 6060d
DianeJust found the other posting - the contact details are:He can be contacted on either 07751 909 357 or 020 8749 6568. I can recommend him, does really good work and is very reasonable.
Great thanks. Should have looked at our own website first before posting on here!
Diane Gill ● 6059d
Did you have any luck finding someone Diane to sort your fence out?
J Smith ● 6055d
Yes thanks, coming Fri to look at and price the job. I will let you know how it goes. Cheers.
Diane Gill ● 6055d
Hi Diane - were you able to sort your fence out in the end?
J Smith ● 6033d
It is a brick wall! Yes very reasonable quote, just need to sort out a date after pay day!
Diane Gill ● 6033d
I am happy to do small building work or gardening in Ealing area. Call me on 07931700816
David Peel ● 6031d