Forum Topic

Re  Labour's achievement...      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    indeed so, and as the article says,the VAST majority of the UK population are against mass immigration and the effects thereof, which is what I am against. That has most assuredly adversely affected our Borough, and most of London's Boroughs as Comments to the article said, the " ethnic cleansing of London " , which is so noticeably true and which will be even more so as time goes on, as analysis of the future inhabitants will show.      Last Friday was the birthday of a Chinese friend so as I passed his place of work, I called in etc etc, only intending to stay a short while but the Guvnor started to talk to me, upshot was I was there for over 6 hours engaged in deep coversation with him, and very interesting it was too. He said Ealing is not what it was when he came here years ago, lost it's character, style, it's white population who had made it what it was and is going downhill fast due to mass immigration, which comments  as the article points are not racist as some try to make out but natural defence of one's own. I must mention btw, this person turns out to Algerian, by way France. A remarkably well informed person. I have yet to find anyone of any race or culture who is in favour of the effects of mass immigration, the only ones who are , are racists, anti-white anti indigenous. When in Oct 2008  the story of the Afghan woman in Acton on £185.000 NET! a year in welfare benefits hit the headlines,  the Govt. said it must be stopped and that they would see to it ( having previously legislated the outrage through Parliament ) but as we know, nothing has been done about, such cases still hit the headlines in the Tabloids and Quality press, and why  has no action been taken. Well,  having brought millions of immigrants / asylum seekers in for social engineering reasons, ie Labour voting fodder, they dare not  do anything , at least before the Gen. Election. When the harvest is safely gathered in, it will be interesting to see what action they take, meantime immigration continues apace. Thank goodness for organisations like Migration Watch who for years have regularly blown gaping holes in NL's consistently  bent stats.

Tony Price ● 6056d