Trying to find out which High School my child has been accepted at, but the website seems to be down. Have been trying since just before 7am.
Samantha Tubbritt ● 6055d9 Comments
yes, all is down. Pretty poor show really.
Editor ● 6055d
Oh no! I can imagine how many are trying to access it and how many will be dissapointed......I thought they were supposed to Email too if you applied online?
Samantha Tubbritt ● 6055d
Try also to access the details of recent Planning Applications on the Council's web site. This has been down now SINCE SATURDAY. Can whoever is reponsible for this broken information service come on this site and tell us what's going on?
Eric Alan Leach ● 6055d
This is not the council though - this is nationwide eadmissions system obviously overloaded.It was down last night though so should have been fixed by this am.
I didn't realise it had been down since last night.Looks like I'll have to wait for the post!
If can't wait call Ealing council high school admissions (020) 8825 5522 - they have the details.Best of luck.
Thanks Ed.Unfortunately not good news - offered a place at third preference, so will have to go down the appeals route which I really didn't want to do......
Samantha Tubbritt ● 6054d
Third? Sorry to hear that.There won't be a breakdown of how many got first choice places for a couple of weeks probably - I wonder if it is worse this year?
Editor ● 6054d