"It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling!!!!!"Racial profiling? I don't see the connexion.One assumes that the scanner portal would be used for every passenger regardless of race (we're all members of a race or combination thereof). One doesn't have to be a member of specific race to be a terrorist/bomb carrier as far as I know. If that were true then scanners would be unnecessary and DNA profiling would be used, less convenient but more accurate for detection.Of course the fault lies with the government of this country. A government's first duty is the protection of its citizens. Whether this means sinking their navies or bombing the cr*p out of potential invaders or raising taxes to provide for the less fortunate members of its society it is still the primary function. If a government allows all and sundry to enter without proper control it is ultimately their responsibility.I hope our local MPs and wannabe MPs read that preceding paragraph; it would be interesting to hear their views (and excuses).
Alan Brainsby ● 6043d