"Dog shit competition" on this website like they do on the W3 forum?
Trizia Fiorellino ● 6033d7 Comments
Because we aren't as racy as the Acton lot.....or our dogs are better behaved? Or maybe we are less competetive?
Penny Crocker ● 6033d
Or maybe we are just a better quality of person.
G Lord ● 6032d
Or we are censored more.......
J Smith ● 6032d
Or maybe they are all barking in W3!
Alan Brainsby ● 6032d
I saw that thread and found it most chucklesome. I particularly enjoyed the following comment:"It really is a shame that this competition didn't start yesterday as I walked past what I thought was a dead cat at the bottom of some stairs leading to flats off Gunnersbury Lane last night. A closer look and the smell showed to be a massive hairy Richard III that only a very large bear could have excreted."Sorry to lower the tone...
Alex Weel ● 6032d
I too found it very funny - don't know what that says about me but hey ho. I think more tone should be lowered on here - it can be a tad serious and dare I say it - pompous?
Trizia Fiorellino ● 6031d
I don't thnk we are serious on here all the time. Only some people are pompous.
J Smith ● 6031d