Title says it all
G Lord ● 6031d13 Comments
PS. Don't really care, just wanted to get the six toed one off the top spot.
G Lord ● 6031d
I am - of course - more than willing to do the opening!
Steve Pound ● 6031d
Nah, they'd want someone famous for that and even though you have a shop named after you in West Ealing, Mister Pound, I doubt you could pull a pint quite like Becky from Corrie!:-)
Entirely fair point - I withdraw the offer while watching someone far finer than I draw the pint.
Well I hope Poundland opens soon - really miss it in West Ealing.
J Smith ● 6031d
Yes, I think Poundland is the best of its type.It's a pity there aren't £2 shops but then the range could be enormous.
Alan Brainsby ● 6031d
Pity. Although PoundWORLD would be a greater shop to open; or are his ambitions slightly more parochial? :)
Alan, if you want a £2 shop, then look no further than the hallowed streets of South Harrow. Ther eis one but sadly I drove by at great speed so didn't get to go in.
Penny Crocker ● 6030d
I think Penny, we are all waiting for the Poundland to be opened at Ealing Broadway Centre, for some unknown reason its opening has been delayed.Anyone know when it is actually going to open????
J Smith ● 6030d
Hooray!! I've just read the headlines and it is finally opening tomorrow.
I went to the new Poundland today and it was packed!!!! Looks as if they are now able to offer new items as well. Is a real shame that the one in West Ealing had to close as it was always busy.
J Smith ● 6029d
Poundworld rules, okay?
Susan Kelly ● 6029d
Yeah! But only in Ealing North!
Alan Brainsby ● 6029d