Dear Bob and othersI have given Annemarie my response on this one, but in case anyone missed it. I work in Uxbridge which qualifies me to stand as a candidate in Hillingdon borough. Ealing and Hillingdon are paired together as a London Assembly seat and I am very good friends with my Lib Dem colleagues in Hillingdon so I agreed to stand as a local elections candidate there. My hope is that the media coverage I receive as a General Election candidate in a neighbouring constituency will help increase the Lib Dem vote in Hayes(e.g. I have given interviews on Hayes FM which covers both areas). However, I am completely devoting my time to campaigning in Elthorne ward and Ealing Southall. You cannot be a councillor in two boroughs and I want to make it absolutely clear, in the event that I am elected in Elthorne and Botwell, I would resign in Hillingdon because I live in Elthorne, and have always been passionate about representing the people of West Ealing, Hanwell and Southall where I have worked in the community for the past ten years.RegardsNigel
Nigel Bakhai ● 5996d