"Not from Mt Siniai but from my brain."That's a bit disappointing,so it's just your opinion then?It is good to have opinions,but I do have a small problem with people that try to enforce same on others. I for instance think smoking a pipe and risking almost certain premature death is foolhardy of you, but I wouldn't like to see it banned,that's your individual choice, rightly so.By the same token,I have made what I'd like to think was a considered decision not to vote for anyone,I wouldn't like the restrictions that voting for one party or another would place on my thought process,it's very liberating,but keeping quiet I wont be!"To the politicoes I would recommend not bearing false witness ." I don't understand what your implying here,I realize it's a Biblical quote (it would be wouldn't it?),but it's lost on me. Unless of course you are accusing politicos (MPs,councillors etc.) of lying,then I probably have to agree with you.
Tony Wood ● 5946d