I have a small job (well I think it's small!) to do in my bathroom, can anyone recommend a good electrician that doesn't charge a silly call out fee just to turn up at your doorstep?Thanks
Diane Gill ● 5999d5 Comments
My Brother has just done a big job in my bathroom.Whats needed Diane?
G Lord ● 5998d
I would open the windows and leave it for ten minutes
Andy Jones ● 5998d
Hi Gee the problem is when I use the pull switch to swith on the lights (spots) the lights either flicker or don't come on at all. You have to turn the lights on and off several times to make the lights work. I am sure it is something to do with a loose connection rather than anything intrinsically wrong with the lights or wiring as all the other lights in the house work perfectly well.Hope that makes sense?
Diane Gill ● 5998d
Thank you Andy, I can see this one going down the pan....Diane, sounds like the problem is around the switch. A new one is a couple of quid from a DIY store and fitting it really is in the realm of most people. But obviously remember to switch off the supply to the lights before you start.
OK cool I did wonder that. I will purchase a new one and give it a go along with my broken heating thermostat!