Forum Topic

See what I mean Ash, its thrown up some interesting points and facts.I dont think ANYONE on here or who answers to the previous threads are racist.By and large, the majority of ppl are concerned about immigration for a number of reasons.Ppl on here....myself included,have mentioned finance and benefits. I dont see that its wrong for foreign folk to support themselves when they arrive. If they cant support themselves then is it right that you or I should support them?? That has nothing to do with race or colour....its simply "business"The thing with the mosque application was blown totally out of proportion, although I do agree that any new buildings have to " fit in " with the surroundings.I work in construction and the building inspectors are seriously on the ball with my company so why shouldn't they be the same with mosques....its only fair.And I dont think that ppl on here are " Islamaphobes "How on earth can it be racist to not want to be blown up ??I know that the chances of it actually happening are small because its only a small minority of Muslims doing it but there's STILL a chance and to be factual about it its already happened.I'm a father to my daughter, a son to my mother and my brother is my best friend and I love them all with all my heart. I would sooner run every muslim out of the UK barefooted than risk losing any of the above mentioned ppl in a terrorist attack....not because I hate Muslims but because I love and cherish my family.  That does not make me a racist guys....

Andy Wright ● 5995d

Re Which groups of people do you have a problem with and why?        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      I am glad you used the word  groups    as I have no problem with individuals but my objection is, and same as the rest of the population is where the country and local environments are changed out recognition by immigrants swamping an area ( Southall classic example locally ) and basically putting the indigenous occupants to flight. I appreciate that is a voluntary act of each of their parts but it happens  here in London and elsewhere in the country, witness the rise of political parties such as BNP whose rise has forced this Govt. to SAY they are reducing immigration but in reality are not. Only 12% of Southall's residents are now of the original inhabitants, 88% pushed out. Immoral i m o and should not be allowed to happen , certainly without the people of the country being asked if they approve of their country being  given away and made to pay for it, to boot!. No genuine asylum seekers exist ( 2.5% max apparently ) and this Govt.have actively enticed people here and given them everything, OUR money in other words so as to " feather their own voting chests " as it were but which seems to be backfiring. It may well bring about the demise of the Labour Party, who are seemingly becoming the party of third world supporters only in the main.      Recent extracts from an American publication and for which the same most assuredly applies here in UK -:  "We will lose this country if we don't stop importing people whose foundations are totally foreign to Western Civilization.       Massive legal immigration endangers national security.  The vast majority Muslim legal immigrants do not support terrorism, but their large numbers allow terrorists to blend into the immigrant community.  The Center for Immigration Studies analyzed every Islamic extremist known to be involved in terrorist plots from 1993 through the September 11 attacks.  Of the 48 terrorists, 36% were naturalized citizens or had permanent green cards, 33% had temporary visas, 6% were asylum applicants, and only 25% were illegal aliens"

Tony Price ● 5994d

"well that's fine coming from the author of this thread and who has not contributed much to the question he created, or indeed much meaningfull " discussion " en route."Have you read this thread? I am having a very interesting discussion with Andy. We have both contributed much. I am also the only person here who has posted a coherent definition of the word "racism", so before criticising my contributions, get some perspective please. Why have you not yet posted a definition of your own? It is not difficult if you don't have one in your head, simply look it up in the dictionary. It is almost impossible to have any meaningful discussion with you, Tony, because you appear unable to answer any meaningful questions or take on board the opinions of others. You appear content to regurgitate what you have said countless times before, with inflammatory language, and without any thought or consideration. There is something in your posts that indicate fear and, almost religious, dogma, but it appears to be fear without foundation, knowledge or understanding.Therefore, although I read your posts with some degree of interest, there is no point in engaging with you. You seem to be happy fighting with other bluebottles, an arena in which reside the vast majority of your posts.Another thing, why, when you say something of personal import, do you resort to using slang and contraction in your speech such as "and it don't wash no more", "you ain't got nothing left". It's a very odd affectation and I wonder where you acquired it. Additionally, people who use tabloid words, phrases and speech such as "uncontrolled mass immigration", "hurl the tag of racist", "rammed down our throats", is not really going to be taken too seriously because it is obvious where such language and thoughts originate.

Ash Parks ● 5993d

Robin here's a list of Jihadist organisations.... All Islamic and all Muslim.... ENJOY !!!•Abdullah Azzam Shaheed Brigade•Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigades•Abu Sayyaf•Abu Theeb•Aden-Abyan Islamic Army•Al-Badr (India)•Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya•Al-Mukmin Islamic school•Al-Qaeda•Al-Qaeda Organization in the Islamic Maghreb•Al-Qaeda in Iraq•Al-Quds Brigades•Ansar al-Islam•Armed Islamic Group of Algeria•East Turkestan Islamic Movement•Eritrean Islamic Jihad•Fatah al-Islam•Great Eastern Islamic Raiders' Front•Hamas of Iraq•Harakat al-Shabaab Mujahideen•Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami•Harkat-ul-Mujahideen•Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin•Hezbollah Al-Hejaz•Hizb-an-Nusra•Hizb-e-Abu Omar•Hizbul Islam•Hizbul Mujahideen•Indian Mujahideen•Ingush Jamaat•Islamic Army in Iraq•Islamic Front for Armed Jihad•Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine•Islamic Jihad Organization•Islamic Jihad Union•Islamic Jihad for the Liberation of Palestine•Islamic Movement of Central Asia•Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan•Islamic State of Iraq•Jagrata Muslim Janata Bangladesh•Jaish-e-Mohammed•Jama'at al-Jihad al-Islami•Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna•Jamaat ul-Fuqra•Jemaah Islamiyah•Kataib al-Khoul•Lashkar-e-Islam•Lashkar-e-Jhangvi•Lashkar-e-Omar•Lashkar-e-Taiba•Laskar Jihad•Libyan Islamic Fighting Group•Maktab al-Khidamat•Markaz Dawa-Wal-Irshad•Moro Islamic Liberation Front•Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group•Muaskar Anole•Mujahedeen KOMPAK•Mujahideen•Mujahideen Army•Mujahideen Shura Council (Iraq)•Muslim Brotherhood•Muslim United Liberation Tigers of Assam•Ras Kamboni Brigades•Safdar Nagori•Shariat Jamaat•Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan•Students Islamic Movement of India•Takfir wal-Hijra•Taliban•Turkish Hezbollah•Ummah Tameer-e-Nau•Union of Mujahadin•United Jihad Council•Wakefulness and Holy War•Yarmuk Jamaat•1920 Revolution Brigade•7th Muslim BrigadeRobin your not smart enough to lock horns with me.... so dont try !

Andy Wright ● 5992d

Re  Here, check us out... (but be warned, you won't like what you read!)...www.middlesexantiracistaction.org.uk      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  I liked what I read re HONOUR KILLINGS but that admits they either exist in Ealing, Hounslow and Hillingdon or very likely to exist, rather a sad admission I would suggest. In another post you say how Southall has been improved by mass immigration and hope there will be more extending the benefit elsewhere to make as good as Southall?.    As to your organisation, the Organisers thereof are not mentioned but seemingly want to remain hidden. Why should that be. Who finances the organisation, who pays the rent, rates, light heating etc, publications, stationery. A shadowy lot it seems?.        There is no promotion of EQUALITY but promotion of all things non white and indigenous, viz the urging of the support for Southall BLACK Sisters, a self confessed racist organisation. Even if white women could be " considered " the name of BLACK Sisters  is likely to put them off, and if not wanting to be racist, the name would be Southall Sisters, ie no colour mentioned. The purpose of this Sisters organisation is to protect and house bashed and battered wives, so as no such organisation was found the be necessary in the non immigrant days, how can you say  the mass immigration  is better than what / who was there before. The need for such an organisation is yet another admission of retrograde move in population content and behaviour. And your organisation says the Black Sisters engage in anti racism activities and campaigning. Does that fall within their Articles of Association, is that why Ealing Council either have or threatened to remove the taxpayers' funding for your Black Sisters?.      There are urgings re this and that but I note there are none re urging Mosques and Temples to perform or condone same sex marriages. No urgings for fair treatment fot lesbians and gays.  Likewise no urgings re animal welfare. And the Organisation was formed mid 2009, but you were being very vociferous on several Forums way before that.        You say Diversity is our Strength. Diversity as far as the country is concerned is divisive and weakening if taken too far, which in your neck of the woods most certainly has been taken too far, witness only 12% of the "original white indigenous inhabitants " remain, so  there is NO diversity but a wipe-out of the natural peoples, which you wish to extend beyond Southall. To what extent may one ask, nationwide, London wide ( almost there already! ). Is the country safe I ask with people like you around. Divide conquer and rule I suppose is your true aim.      Your Organisation says it has alerted the Police in Feltham West in case of right wing violent activities but if you are genuinely concerned re fairness why omit reference and Police involvement  with left wing violent activites ( Searchlight ) supporters in action make the B N P look like a vicar's tea-party. Your bias shines through in many ways.

Tony Price ● 5991d