Forum Topic

Thank you, F Stone, for your post.I see I have to explain some things:12 hours?: I want to see the result during the next 5 months. I want to have the DEMO done this year to get the agent/strong sponsor/etc. and start a professional career. Without the DEMO, nobody talks to you. No DEMO = NO chance. I do not want to wait years!Furthermore, music/singing is my sence of my life, so, to spend 12 hours daily in a music studio means for me happy times. So, it is NOT too long time for me unlike for somebody who just takes music as a hobby.Also, this is a professional way - to spend many hours daily with rehearsing. I want to be a professional.If Whitney Houston who STILL has GREAT TALENT, would live a proper life-style and rehearses carefully/regularly/properly, she would not show so poor performance in her concerts 2010.So, please, David, wake up and talk to the topic (not your wild "fantas-magorial" fantasy / paranoia. Thanks.)Yes, soundproofing would be necessary if there is not a "natural" soundproofing there. I mean: if the room does share its wall(s) or/and ceiling/floor with other roomwhere people are. It depends on where it is in the house. Usually, a basement/cellar is the best or in a building where do not live people (for example offices, work rooms etc..)I have a great experience about soundproofing. So I know, polystyrene tiles is shit.Only concrete solid DENSE blocks/lintels is the best what works. (concrete-block-lintel-gravel-soundproofed-booth.)If I would have at least £500, I would make such soundproofed booth by myself to rehearse in my place. But when you are a beginner, you have NO chance to get a sponsor.solid DENSE blocks:http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9273668&fh_reftheme=promo_159030150%2cseeall%2c%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3C{9372016}%2fcategories%3C{9372048}%2fcategories%3C{9372250}%2fspecificationsProductType%3dbricks___blocks&fh_view_size=10&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3C{9372016}%2fcategories%3C{9372048}%2fcategories%3C{9372250}%2fspecificationsProductType%3dbricks___blocks%2fspecificationsSpecificProductType%3ddense_concrete_blocks&fh_eds=%C3%9F&fh_refview=lister&ts=1272837414770&isSearch=falseconcrete lintels:http://www.ebuildingsupplies.co.uk/custom/shop/category?categoryId=643To book a studio is not possible because it would be tooooooooooo expensive for me. (Just realise: 12 hours daily x a price). I am not a professional musician, yet, to be able to pay so big money.So, I only see the way to find  a charitable community/person who could help me to find a quiet space in West London where I could intensively rehearse singing at least 12 hours daily to record my DEMO with my own music equipment. If you have any little space (at least 1x2 metres, any cellar, basement, storage, cubby, office, workroom or whatever - please suggest), please, can you help me? I can regularly rehearse at any times it is possible according to our arrangement, (including in the nights if the space is only available in the nights). In return, I could keep your property tidy (I cannot offer any money but I can offer my work, (suggest what work you would like (e.g.: keeping your property tidy, pet-sitting, dog-walking etc.)). If you think you can help me with a space where I could intensively rehearse singing at least 12 hours daily, please, suggest where and when (time and date) we could meet to talk about details in person. If you cannot decide about this matter, please, forward this message to whom it may concern. ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME.In advanced thank you very much for understandingP.S>CHURCHES in EALING: 50-90% of the time NOBODY is in the church buildings = REHEARSAL SPACE FOR SINGING.

George Jiri ● 5993d