Tomatoes - some advice
Last year I grew tomoatoes for the first time with great success. I made lots of tomato sauce and used it my various pies, bolognese and lasagne dishes as well as giving some of the fruit away to people at work.This year I am having some problems. I've grown the tomato plants successfully from seeds and have planted them outdoors. Since then they do not seem to be at all happy. I've checked for slugs etc, but they do not appear to be doing at all well. It looks as if something is feasting on them as the leaves are tattered. I'm not sure if the cold spell we've had has had any bearing on this or whether there is a little critter who has taken a liking to my plants. As far as I am aware I am not visited by Tufty or Foxy Loxy, so any advice would be gratefully appreciated.
J Smith ● 5992d2 Comments