Re ....im so happy for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx just come across / read this thread and thank goodness for the happy ending. Loved cats and dogs become more than one of the family, if that is possible. Next door to me in Southampton are the perfect family I M O, parents and 2 children 8 and 10 plus a gorgeous labrador ( who absoultely adores me) and it is so nice to see the 2 kids and the dog, now almost a year old , all playing together, she acting and seemingly believing she is one of them. And when it all quietens down and the kids relax, the dog lays on top of them. So heart-warming also to see children being so nice and kind to an animal and accepting them as one of their own. I have taken her out for long walk, and a right handful she is, but I am told she defends the kids when out with them, growls and drives anyone she doesn't like away. I was brought up with dogs from day one. Maybe that's why I have such a nice nature.
Tony Price ● 5987d