May Gurney are taking over bin collections in Torbay later this year, so we can expect the same health and safty and p.c. nonsence from them, then
John Charles Todd ● 5968d4 Comments
Is this May Gurney,or as I suspect, the element of looneys who have been released from their shackles by the new Labour administration already setting about damaging their reputation again. How Labour cannot seem to contain this sort of schoolroom ideology and have a bit of common sense is beyond me.I note that May Gurney did not invoke these H&S rules when vehicles were carrying recycling banners. As for corporate logos. Where is this on the many hired in vehicles used?Nuts
Michael Brandt ● 5968d
Something new for the nutters of the right wing to complain about, then.
Robin Taylor ● 5968d
So Steve Pound is a right wing nutter. I think not!!!
Peter Chadburn ● 5967d
Unfortunately, Steve Pound sometimes has to be a bit of a populist. It's called being a politician.
Robin Taylor ● 5967d