Warning - Charity bag thief!
(Tried to post this yesterday but it didn't appear on the forum, trying again)The NSPCC (who I support as much as I can) asked for clothing donations to be left out to be picked up. I specially chose some nice labels to donate and left the printed-labeled NSPCC bag in clear view of the gate.Watched this woman (light blue anorak, short hair, ciggie in one hand) walk up to our driveway, look the bag over. She read the many NSPCC/Clothesaid/Do not steal labels on it. Then she coolly grabbed it and walked away!! By the time I put down my toddler and ran out, she was too far to hear me calling after her (or chose to ignore me). I couldn't leave my toddler to chase after her.This morning, at about 5am, I see her skulking by our house again in case there were more bags! What a menace!So, a lesson for Ealing residents: Its no longer safe to leave things in your driveway to be picked up.
Des Pointer ● 5920d14 Comments