I am a safe and considerate,tolerant driver who has not been involved in an accident for some 26 yrs and find in my experience a minority,but still a significant amount of cyclists have a bad attitude to road usage.When will some of them learn to signal just a little before changing direction and if they can't use the road they should not be on the pavement?It is a sideWALK(the clue being in the name)and they should have to pass a test like other road user if they are not competent enough to use the road.T'other day I was overtaking prat on a cycle,ipod stupidly stuck in his ears,who suddenly decided he wanted to swerve as if making a u-turn.How I didn't total him I do not know and would have done but for standing on the brakes .He started wavinfg fists,shouting etc. as if I was my fault,so I got out gave him a piece and offered him the option.
Keith Iddon ● 5915d